28. Rik Smits
29. Predrag Danilovic
30. Serge Ibaka

feedback appreciated :cool:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he's a cool player too, NYC written all over him...quite frankly he's an American not French although his parents are euros (Tennis champ Yannick Noah and Miss Sweden 1978)

watch the balcunts starting to whine how I've listed him too high...

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
I followed the NBA as a child, back when Bulls were king. Jordan and Pippen were Gods to me back then, but my interest waned after I started following football more closely. It's a cultural thing, although I'm unsure as to how big basketball is in Estonia.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Good list. I would take Tony Parker higher then that though. First three for me be Nowitzki, Parker, and Pau Gasol.

The last part for your list can be debatable, with guys like pietrus , Calderon, Turkoglu , ben gordon, okur...etc..

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good list. I would take Tony Parker higher then that though. First three for me be Nowitzki, Parker, and Pau Gasol.

The last part for your list can be debatable, with guys like pietrus , Calderon, Turkoglu , ben gordon, okur...etc..
I was briefly thinking on Türkoglu and Gordon...but the first (although has somehow managed to stay in the league very long) has been quite forgettable and average while Gordon reached a nice prime quickly and then fizzled out. Calderon and Rubio have had some decent NBA seasons of course but I wouldn't rate them in top 30 quite yet.

You have to keep in mind that most of those Euro names on the list you have maybe never heard of won plenty on top Euro club level and on NT level too and many of them have been selected the best player on the continent at some year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts