Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Going on from the other thread:

- Dwight Tiendalli attempting to do step-overs with the ball bouncing off his wrong foot out of play

- 90th minute, Feyenoord were trailing I believe. Everyone went up forward. De Guzman already had been subbed so who's there to take the corner? Theo !!! :wallbang: everyone waiting inside the penalty area with baited breathe. Bahia forward too and even Henk. What happens? Ball ends up trickling over the ground barely reaching the penalty area. I cannot think of having seen anything as ludicrous as this in two years I've regularly been to de Kuip and believe me, there are enough howlers every single game. How can a professional football player have such a poor traptechniek? unbelievable.
At least Hofland manages to find row z every time, he practices shooting before games and lately Makaay too with his freekicks but not being able to get the ball off the ground and into the penalty area?!?!

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
hmmm, difficult, none really come to mind. I guess this kind of stuff happens exclusively at Feyenoord then biaaaaattttttcccchhhhh :pp

·
Registered
59,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:howler: http://video.eredivisielive.nl/license.php?ProductID=20420 indeed

Almost a 2nd one I see too after that shot from Hofs. More luck than anything that it went out for a corner.

Interesting to see donkey btw :confused: sacked by Portsmouth and what does he do the next week? go the Gelredome :strong: he must really like it here I guess

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
For everyone who wants to see Castros blunder outside the Netherlands, click!.

Typical swedish stuff to never give up when chasing a ball, good job by Lasse though even if Castro made himself look like an idiot.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
I hope bad celebrations are accepted because Paulo Henrique just qualfied for one of these as he scored against PSV.

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
No clue what that was to be honest, he was dancing and shit :howler:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts