Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:stuckup:

We're not doing too badly. Actually better than rival forums if I do a quick google search. The quality is there, just obviously not the numbers of like the Croat, Serb or Hungarian forums. That said we hardly have any diaspora and of them, most of them are completely American, Australian or Canadian.

but anyway if you have any feedback, ideas (for topics or improving the place), please say it here :thumbsup:

ps any of you play any fantasy football games? is Coach vh jaar any good? maybe something we can do for next season, provided it's free :pp

·
Registered
42,724 Posts
I can't be sure, there are other places, but the members here all comprise a great group and I enjoy making contributions to this section.

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Well I sorta meant who our competition is when it comes to English speaking Dutch football forums but thanks for the info :D

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigsoccer

soccer24-7.com

soccerfansnetwork

·
Registered
59,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i play in a league with my friends but forget to check it half the time haha. I gather there no fantasy Eredivisie?
Too much money's at stake for me to forget :doh: :pp

You have http://topcoach.telesport.nl/default.aspx on the telegraaf website.

Never looked into it but hope it doesn't mean you'll need to have a stupid hyves account to be able to play :neutral:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts