Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we were bad yesterday against Milan, but we should be proud of our defence, they are best in Europe. (And thanks Parma :) )

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
Hehe Zambrotta who hardly attacked and was exposed on several occasions(not only his fault) was the only one who was good? wen Thuram and Ispecially Cannavaro was class.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Zambrotta made more attacking runs then Del Piero yesterday and he can only make do with the oppourtunities that he has, he can't do anything more.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
JKris said:
Midfield is a part of defense.
If you put Gattusso in the defense, then, milan defense was better...

But, in general, Juventus defense was better in the first 16 games, and this is something amazing, if you remember last season....Emerson and Cannavaro made the difference!!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
In the past game....Gattuso was a monster...he destroyed our midfield...but in general, our defense were best....we received less goals in Serie A and CL than Milan....and man-to-man, i prefer a Buffon,Zebina,Thuram,Canna,Zambro than a Dida,Cafu,Maldini,Nesta,Pancaro....but, both are great sides!!!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Osman said:
Hehe Zambrotta who hardly attacked and was exposed on several occasions(not only his fault) was the only one who was good? wen Thuram and Ispecially Cannavaro was class.
I only watched the first half. And from what I saw, Zambrotta was our ONLY Decent man outfield. I'll watch the second half tonight and then give the verdict for that half. Thuram (based on his first half performance) is starting to worry me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
thuram is prone to the occasional mistake, but the other defenders (especially Canna), or buffon will generally save our asses... With the amount of players defending, including the midfield, there's enough bodies in there to stop the ball from getting into the back of the net... The defending at times may look messy and chaotic, but yet another clean sheet...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Ancelotti himself said "We've faced the best defence in europe" ..

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Osman said:
At first, sorry for late response.

Osman, my opinion is the same about Zambrotta. HE was the best, especially talking about his primary obligations.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts