Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the best current players never to have played a game for their respective countries? This would be my first XI.

Valdes

Breno - Santacroce - Delpierre

Taddei - Arteta - Jadson - Mata

Amauri - Pazzini - Zarate

Bench: Almunia, Licht, Maxwell, Jesus Navas, Milner, Fernandinho, Hoarau​

I'm pretty sure I have left a lot of good players out, but it looks like the pickings are slim when it comes to uncapped footballers.

·
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
7,425 Posts
I don't think Zarate will go much longer without a call up though, and Del Bosque seems to be keen on Arteta and Mata as well.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Diego Lopez is better than Victor Valdes in every single facet of goalkeeping.

There isn't one thing that Valdes does better.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
how is Bruno, is he a regular starter for Bayern?

as for NT he has played in the Olympics for Brasil.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I would replace Taddei with Jesus Navas, btw.
Jesus Navas is an exception though. He's been called up several times and has always turned them down. The one time he went with the squad to Austria or something for training, he went pale white and was throwing up everywhere. The boy had to come home immediately.

how is Bruno, is he a regular starter for Bayern?

as for NT he has played in the Olympics for Brasil.
*Breno

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Idk if Reyes got over his issues, he's still a ****ing pansy in cold weather I imagine.

How's he doing for Benfica, anyway?

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
I don't know the answer, I'm just letting him know the player's name.

Cool?
Yea, it's kool beanz but Breno is mentioned in the original post at the top of the screen and it's spelt correctly. This is making it worse. Let's stop..

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How's he doing for Benfica, anyway?
Hot and cold. Pisses off Quique sometimes, but then has some great games as well. Lisbon should be perfect for him, but he's a moody c*nt so weather and food sometimes doesn't play a part.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Heh, I can't imagine how frustrating him and Aimar in the same team must be at times. Could be world beaters, but mostly not.

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
Nice, but doesn't quite answer his question.
Peepz just ask Macumba and u get thangz rite y'aite ?

da truth: Breno is a reserve for Lucio.

But there is anutter uncapped Brazilian defender worth to mention his name is Henrique (former Palmeiras) who is on loan from Barcelona playin for Bayer Leverkusen. I guezz dude will b a huge sucezz in espänish leeg later on.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts