Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the best compilation (from football) made in the last 2 months? Please give an reaction.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why nobody give an reaction? Already 20 views, and no one has given any reaction! I need it for my site! A few examples for your vote is Zlatan Movie 3 by Nekton, Fifa World Cup compilation by avayamoviemax, the ronaldo compilation, Luis Enrique and Thierry Henry compilation.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i dont know when it was made, but the RVN compilation from a man utd website was the best. i think the site owner had to take it off of his website because FA got onto him though.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
geminitoshi said:
i dont know when it was made, but the RVN compilation from a man utd website was the best. i think the site owner had to take it off of his website because FA got onto him though.
the one with linkin park music?

·
Registered
62 Posts
no, the title of the movie was "RVN, who's better?" and it is a 108MB movie with tons of his goals. the music was like an inspiring music not rock.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bramaldo said:
A few examples for your vote is Zlatan Movie 3 by Nekton, Fifa World Cup compilation by avayamoviemax, the ronaldo compilation, Luis Enrique and Thierry Henry compilation.
I would appreciate links to these compilations!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
MagicalGenk said:
Whoops, I accidently said I made that compilation. Wasn't me. It was a dude on the Polishsoccer.com forum
Nah, sorry, I didn't read carefully enough your previous post. But could you tell me what's the nick of that guy?

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
the World Cup and Champions League compilations by Avayamovie max is the best.
Great quality, awesome music, good highlights were chosen, not too short.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bazman said:
the World Cup and Champions League compilations by Avayamovie max is the best.
Great quality, awesome music, good highlights were chosen, not too short.
THANKS!!!

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
Huh? Your'e not Avaya are you? Iv'e seen your videos too, theyr'e pretty good, but nothing tips Avaya's though, sorry. His files are just so damn big, but that's no prob when your'e lying bed :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just thanks him for the first reaction to my question in this tread.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts