• therefor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people think of Ferguson, Lippi, Capello , van Gaal etc when they're talking about the world's greatest coaches. Neither of them get my vote. Today's coaches in the top clubs have luxury jobs compared to many of their colleagues. They can open up their big fat wallets and spend millions of dollars on a new player from anywhere in the world if a key player gets injured. They have everything financially. Milan, Inter, Barcelona... you name them...they would be top teams no matter who the coach is.

My vote goes to two coaches who achieve great results with limited sources and amount of money. Lobanowsky of Dynamo Kyiv and Eggen of Rosenborg year after year perform well in the Champions League even though they sell away 3-4 of their best players after every season. Their teams don't have any foreigners at all. They even struggle to find green grass to play on because of the cold and snowy winters!

It would be interesting to see Eggen or Lobanowsky coaching in top clubs in Italy, Spain or England.

------------------
Webmaster
http://worldcup.socceralliance.com

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
My best manager of the world goes to:
wanderley luxemburgo

of brazil without Luxa:
Felipao
Argentina:
Carlos Bianchi
Italy:
Lippi
England: Fergie

Love arsene wenger he is just cool, wan gall don't like much, to stubburn and does not free rivaldo from the chains of his system!!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
forca independente em prol do grande corinthians
LEALDADE HUMILDADE E PROCEDIMENTO
THE ONLY WORLD CHAMPION EVER!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Valery Lobanowsky is a GREAT coach and Dynamo Kiyv looks like a well-programmed PC.However,I wouldnt say he is the best...my list:

1) Fabio Cappelo (made Roma a TEAM)
2) Dik Advocaad (made Rangers a GOOD team)
3) Aimes Jaques (VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY
good coach,and a great man as well :),I would give him the first sopt but he doesnt coach at the moment so...Eggen is a nice person and boy! he loves Greece! :)

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

I

·
0 Posts
As a result of playing computer management games fans often misjudge the quality of players! There is no number of "overall ability" that can correspond to how good a players is! Talent is not so easy to measure, and the people who compile the databases are often cluless/opinionated!

------------------

·
Registered
429 Posts
I cant help you on this one bro.. CM is just a game and the resears are often wrong. Just Look at the stars of CM2; Bakayoko, Legwinski, Balling, N´Gotty... The list goes on, and in reality their nothing but average players.

FORZA INTER!!!

------------------

I

·
0 Posts
It still expands your knowledge of football- I discover some players on CM and then follow them up in the news, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts