Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Who do you think is the best club in the balkans?

I think its either Olyimpiakos or Galatasaray...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I have seen performances of Zvezda (though they disappointed me at the Euro matches), Partizan, and Levski, which also showed great potential, so don't worry we will reach their level soon ;) . Anyway I heard that Pegeout would assist you to save your team for the next season :) (which is good oportunity for the Euro tournaments :) , Levski tends to do the same).
But you are right Olympiacos and Galatasaray are better now...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Add Panathinaikos,AEK,PAOK and Fenerbahce

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Juventus#1, if you tell that to a croatian they would really be angry at you ;) . Croatia is a name put against the wish of the fans, there is only Dinamo, but they are in bad shape now cauz Robert gets old.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Galatasaray is the best at the moment..
But Olympiakos is great too..
Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce can do better in the following seasons as well..

J

·
0 Posts
giani 82, I know that that, the late president Tujdman give them the name of Croatia but I read in World soccer Magazine that they are going back to the name Dinamo Zagreb. I didn't think many people would know them as the name of Dinamo Zagreb instead of Croatia Zagreb. So that is why I said Croatia Zagreb. OK???

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Yeah, yeah, at the moment it's like that (1.Galatasaray 2.Olympiakos), but we all know which club is the most successful now don't we my friends.... :) :) :) :)
Only one team can compare with Red Star and that is Steaua Bucharest....
Thanks for Belodedic... :) :) :)

Really can somebody tell me a few facts about Steaua, league titles, cups, etc...

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
All I know is that Steaua won the Romanian League 20 times, 1 Champions League, and 2 semi-final places in the Champion League.

Hehe, it is pretty funny how Belodedici was on both Red Star and Steaua's Euro Cup teams.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
And he was a great player... :)
Only funny how he sort of got lost after he left Red Star and went to Spain...

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
He should of joined Croatia/Dinamo Zagreb next ;)

Just for your information, he still plays with Steaua Bucuresti regurarly.

[This message has been edited by EclipsE (edited 25-04-2000).]

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Red Star,
Belo made an excellent match in the Dinamo Steaua=3-2 derby. He made some excellent tackles. It reminded me of the Red Star-OM Champions Cup final.
This is the last season for him as a proffesional footballer.
He played in Spain for Villareal and Valencia then he made an unexpected move to the Mexican team America and then returned to Steaua.

HAI ROMANIA!!!
HAI FARUL!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
I had no idea he's still playing.. :) :)
Well done Belodedic...I thought he retired ages ago...
Thanks for the update... :) :)

M

·
0 Posts
At the moment it is Galatasaray and Olympiakos.But ever It would have to be Steaua Bucharest and Red Star because of there CL success but Partizan has also gotten to the final in 66.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts