Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think has the best celebration when scoring?Martins summersaults,henry with his different types,Roma players jumping on each other or anyone else. :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
i remember when Marcio Nobre always used to outline the shape of a heart to his girlfriend whenever he scored and she was at a game. Alex de Souza always runs to his fan section in the one corner of the stadium. but i like Martins celebration, i still actually like the taking off the shirt celebration to...but thats gone now.

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Ravanelli.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Not Anton Ferdinand's that for sure! I think he tries to dance but it looks more like a seizure...

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Just stay calm, maybe a fist in the air and celebrate it with your team. Enough with the stupid celebrations already.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
The best of all time was Eric Cantona's when he scored his wonder goal against Sunderland, where he chipped the keeper from about 25 yards.

He just stood there and looked round with a kind of serial killer type glaze in his eyes. Brilliant. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
mutu1875 said:
The best of all time was Eric Cantona's when he scored his wonder goal against Sunderland, where he chipped the keeper from about 25 yards.

He just stood there and looked round with a kind of serial killer type glaze in his eyes. Brilliant. :D
That one was quality as well. :D

Titi's one when he scored against the yids at Highbury in 02/03 was brilliant. After he's run the length of the pitch, dribbled passed their whole defence and scored he ran the entire back again and slid on his knees until he came to a gentle stop, right in front of the visiting yids. :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts