Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would be nice to see a list of the best brasilians this season, from what I have seen:

1) Ronaldinho
2) Cafu
3) Adriano
4) Batista
5) Dida

I´d like to add Alex (Fener) but I have not seen enough, just clips! but he looks amazing, probably good enough to be 1# in the list. Others that have been doing well Alex (PSV), Ricardo Oliveira, Rivaldo, Daniel Alves and França

I won´t mention Ronaldo as he has a very bad season, even though I can still see he has much more potential than those guys, just seeing him trying to make fast 1-2 in RM :( And Kaka is off as well, he is complete shit this season.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
Would be nice to see a list of the best brasilians this season, from what I have seen:

1) Ronaldinho
2) Cafu
3) Adriano
4) Batista
5) Dida

I´d like to add Alex (Fener) but I have not seen enough, just clips! but he looks amazing, probably good enough to be 1# in the list. Others that have been doing well Alex (PSV), Ricardo Oliveira, Rivaldo, Daniel Alves and França

I won´t mention Ronaldo as he has a very bad season, even though I can still see he has much more potential than those guys, just seeing him trying to make fast 1-2 in RM :( And Kaka is off as well, he is complete shit this season.
Adriano has done better than Cafu this season, IMO.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Liternit said:

1) Ronaldinho
2) Cafu
3) Adriano
4) Batista
5) Dida

To be fair, I would swap Cafu and Adriano in the table.

It is also not fair to say that Kaka has been complete shit. IMo, since end November through Deember he has been quite good. Although not as good as last season.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
u haven't seen Felipe i guess... i know he can't be the best because he don't play for one big team...but the same he's GREAT!!!!!!!

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
barça said:
No Junhinho Pernambucano? :confused:
damn it :eek:

I always forget the most important ones

1) Ronaldinho
2) Juninho P
3) Cafu
4) Adriano
5) Batista

also forgot to mention Vagner Lover who has been doing great

now can you guys make a list as well?

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
damn it :eek:

I always forget the most important ones

1) Ronaldinho
2) Juninho P
3) Cafu
4) Adriano
5) Batista

also forgot to mention Vagner Lover who has been doing great

now can you guys make a list as well?
Why are you rating Adriano so low?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interista said:
Why are you rating Adriano so low?
because I can, plus its far from low when you have players such as Ronaldinho, Juninho and Cafu infront of him. I think I was generous enough not to put Alex before him as well.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
because I can, plus its far from low when you have players such as Ronaldinho, Juninho and Cafu infront of him. I think I was generous enough not to put Alex before him as well.
This is a player that single-handedly won you the Copa America if it wasnt for his injury time goal against the Argies. Also a player who has scored 21 goals in his last 22 games for Inter and finally 9 goals in his last 12 for the Selecao.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interista said:
Also for a brazillian its BAPSTITA.
no its not Baptista, he played for my club and it has always been Batista. Maybe you should join the anal´s from Arsenal, now people can´t rate Adriano/Henry lower than other players?

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interista said:
This is a player that single-handedly won you the Copa America if it wasnt for his injury time goal against the Argies. Also a player who has scored 21 goals in his last 22 games for Inter and finally 9 goals in his last 12 for the Selecao.
again stop being anal its my opinion, and if you saw the whole tournament you would know Alex played a bigger role aside from the final. Almost all the goals were assists from him.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Liternit said:
no its not Baptista, he played for my club and it has always been Batista. Maybe you should join the anal´s from Arsenal, now people can´t rate Adriano/Henry lower than other players?
What club is that then? back it up with evidence.

Fact is Adriano is the hottest Brazilian in Europe, so dont give me crap.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Cafu has been superb for us! He is like an engine on jet fuel! :shades: Ronaldinho is the business for Barcelona but he took some time to get into flow due to his injury and form. Hence I think that giving him a number 1 would not be right at this stage of the season.

My ratings would be:

1) Adriano
2) Cafu
3) Ronaldinho
4) Dida | Emerson (joint 4th)
5) -

I haven't followed Batista or Juninho (only in the UCL) so can't make a call on them.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Liternit, you can rate those guys above Adriano, its your opinion.

But I'm sure almost everybody will agree that Adriano is second to none other than Ronaldinho.

EDIT: IF ANY ;)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Adriano is the 2nd best striker of the world,, he and ronnie top this list for sure.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts