Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your best and worst moments as a fan of this beautiful club .it will be hard to pick cos we have witnessed a lot of nice and worse times over the years.my best moment will probably be the moment i knew that we were u.e.f.a cup champions .i picked it cos of the circumstances surrounding the moment .we had being in two finals in europe before and we lost the two so making it a third final made it special to me and wining it made it even more fantastic and that will probably be my best match that i have ever witnessed. as for my worst moment i would say the massacre we got from inter last year at the 1st round of the cl it was embarrassing and still the most unforgettable memory that i have ever had as the worst moment.but above all i have really enjoyed my time as a valencia fan and i hope to continue to enjoy it .amunt valencia, 2004 a year i will always remember. :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Best moment? Probably the Liga title of 2002, after 3 decades without winning the title. Also, if we talk about a single match, the 6-0 vs. Real Madrid in Copa del Rey, or the 3-4 in the Nou Camp after Barcelona was winning 3-0.

Worst moment, the CL final against Bayern, without doubt. We were soooo close... :broken:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
fc barcelona said:
worst moment,rivaldo's bycicle kick in the last minutes!! :D
Well actually there are sooooooooo many bad moments you guys suffered becuase of Valencia, as a great reminder "El Piojo Lopez" :D

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Pooh said:
Well actually there are sooooooooo many bad moments you guys suffered becuase of Valencia, as a great reminder "El Piojo Lopez" :D
Yeah... Van Gall still has nightmares with him :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Best moment: probably the first League title in a while. Lots of loud celebrating that made all my housemates think I'm crazy.

It would've been the Copa del Rey final ('99?), but well... long story... at the last minute I had to be somewhere else on family obligations and missed it. It was the first year I had been following Valencia closely. I was in Taiwan at the time, so there was no one to ask to tape it for me. Weeks later I saw blurry videos of Mendieta's goal. I missed out.

Worst: the CL final against Bayern. I don't think it could've hit worse. The one against Madrid was uglier, but at least it killed my hopes slowly throughout the game. By the time of the Bayern final, I had realized that Valencia wouldn't be a team that can always be a candidate to make it to the CL final. They might not have that chance ever again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts