Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whether it's in the World Football or a game that you've seen from a lower league from your country for e.g,what has been the best example of sportsmanship in your opinion that you've ever witnessed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,333 Posts
Zoran Mirkovic checking Robert Jarni for a hernia during the Euro 2000 qualifiers.

http://www.reprezentacija.co.yu/multimedija/1999-Croatia-Serbia&Montenegro%20(2-2).rar
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
best act of sportsmanship was robbie fowler against arsenal many years ago ,he hedl his hands up to say that it wasn't a penalty against him and even went upto the referee and told him ,I am not sure what happened the penalty was taken ,can't remember if we scored from it or if it was missed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
liver bird said:
best act of sportsmanship was robbie fowler against arsenal many years ago ,he hedl his hands up to say that it wasn't a penalty against him and even went upto the referee and told him ,I am not sure what happened the penalty was taken ,can't remember if we scored from it or if it was missed.
He told Seaman what way to go, Seaman saved and Jason McAteer hit the rebound in :D Received a bollicking from Robbie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,073 Posts
di canio a few years back for west ham. i don't remember who it was against, but their keeper got injured trying to tackle the ball. some west ham idiot crossed the ball to di canio who was unmarked in the box to slot it home to an empty net. di canio simply picked the ball up.

and yeah, fowler against arsenal too ranks up that. can't believe an imbecile like fowler actually has a heart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40,650 Posts
Fleka said:
Zoran Mirkovic checking Robert Jarni for a hernia during the Euro 2000 qualifiers.
:howler:

Or how about when Miha shut up that little German prick, Jeremies, by passing on some saliva. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
BooM said:
di canio a few years back for west ham. i don't remember who it was against, but their keeper got injured trying to tackle the ball. some west ham idiot crossed the ball to di canio who was unmarked in the box to slot it home to an empty net. di canio simply picked the ball up.

and yeah, fowler against arsenal too ranks up that. can't believe an imbecile like fowler actually has a heart.

fowler was always a character ,most football players are boring now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,820 Posts
BooM said:
gary neville showed character and he got fined. don't blame the players for being boring.
I blame the media I wasn't even arsed about gary neville he's still gayboy.
Anyway to say neville has character or personality is like sayign bill gates has charisma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,073 Posts
you trying to say bill gates doesnt have charisma. thats the key ingredient to being the world's richest man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,255 Posts
BooM said:
di canio a few years back for west ham. i don't remember who it was against, but their keeper got injured trying to tackle the ball. some west ham idiot crossed the ball to di canio who was unmarked in the box to slot it home to an empty net. di canio simply picked the ball up.
against everton at goodison park.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top