Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit I don't know much about this team besides that it has three national players.
Can anyone tell me more about their style of playing, stars, etc. ?
I'd apreciate any info. :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Theyv are a pretty good team. one of the best 3 teams with galatasaray and fenerbahce.
They have young very talented players. they are gonna do good thyings in Cl next year.

First, they got a great coach. Its Scala, the great man of parma.

They transfered nouma from lens, Karhan from betis.
nouma is a great striker, all the teams in europe wanted him, the deal is done.

From what i heard karhjan is a great left defender. i dont know much about him though.

they also transfered a very young and taleneted struker from turkey. he scored 20 goals this season with his team.
they also bought a young talented sweeper.

i expect great things from them next year. Anything else u wanna know?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
No, not really.

They jus play regularly. they have a team which runs a lot. Its mostly consisted of young players.

They had a new president elected few months ago. He wants to make this club a very challenging one in europe and he has the money to do it.

I am expecting a lot from the new coach especially. Scala has proved what he is capable of with Parma. When he came in charge, they were in the second division. First, he took them to first division then made them play for top 4 every season. He has also won cup winners cup with Parma.

Anyways, what interest you so much in them?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx once again!
Well it seems like they will play against Levski (my favorite team) in the 2nd round of the qualifications for the CL, and I wanted some more info.
I'd be seeing them soon :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dependds on the oponent. I guess we will play on counter attacks against Besiktas at least in the first match. They keep the ball well and our only problem is the physical condition since when Lupko Petrovic left (he now returned) our condition was down. The players now can make it up to 75 min on high rhythm.

·
Player
431 Posts
levski has no chance

we ll beat levski..be sure for that.. now we are the best team in turkey with our new transfers..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
They always have a chance. you never know, this is football.

But gIANI, IT WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT. they are really building a very strong team. They are in switzerland right now in thecamp. i heard the injured nigerian triker Amokachi is coming back strong also.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course Carlito! I expect very difficult matches, but not only for Levski. I know your football is so much ahead of ours speaking generally, but yet I also know Levski is underestimated (which is good). And we finally managed to keep a great coach at the club who can motivate the players very well- and we played tough vs Juve (1-1 at Delle Alpi) with the past years squad, which is weaker than the recent one. I'm prepared to see everything the best of football in this matches, and hope Levski shows the potential.
Besides, Levski is at Switzerland also. :)
Best of luck in the Euro tournaments!

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
besiktas just traded one of their legend players ertugrul who has scored 14 goals in the past season with a young player who i never heard of. how stupid could that be? they are trying to buid a strong team and everything but even hi presence is a positive for them because he is very experienced. He is also known as a great person. and of coursen a very good scorer. I heard amokachi is comingvery strong. thats bad news for you giani cuz when he is good, he is one of the most dangerous strikers.

Its gonna be a tough game. The fans are underestimating the team as always but Scala surely doesnt. he is a smart man.

best luck to you also Giani. :)

·
Player
431 Posts
bjk

there are some ruomours that DAVID GINOLA was agreed with BESIKTAS..if it's true who could stop us in the next season..galatasaray ? without HAKAN AND TERIM..it s a dream for galatasaray ..galatasaray is nothing without terim and sukur ..
shorunmu,munch,amokachi,nouma,karhan,ginola(if he come)...
what a great team..

ALWAYS BESIKTAS..
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
karakartal you are dreaming to much.

Shrunmu, munch, amokachi..ohh please dont make me laugh:)

I guess you didnt hear the nes we just got jardel and Boksic:):)

·
Player
431 Posts
BJK

galatasaray is nothing without TERIM..put it in your head..
we ll see what happen in the next season..lets write the squads..
BESIKTAS JK
goalkeepers: shorunmu,fevzi
defenders:umit,rahim,erman,halilagic,ali eren,emre,mutlu
midfield:ayhan,mehmet,nihat,munch,murat,bayram,ibrahim,
karhan,khletsov,yasin,remzi,ilhan,a foreign player( maybe ginola)..
forward:ahmet dursun,fazli,nouma,amokachi,ersen martin..
galatasaray sk
goalkeepers:taffarel,kerem
defenders:bulent,fatih,popescu,vedat,capone,emre,ahmet
midfield:hagi,emre,hasan sas,umit,okan,ergun,hakan unsal,suat,mehmet yozgatli
forward:boksic,jardel,marcio,burak..

i am sure that our forward players are much better then boksic and jardel..and we have much better defenders..i think gs is better then us in midfield.. but if we get a star player for midfield it changes..
are u still laughing?and the last sentence;
ergun,hakan unsal,bulent,suat and umit cant play as they played last year.. because there is not a TERIM..
and could u have another transfer at this time ? after boksic and jardel..you hadnt any money.. i think u ll sell the club next season..:))
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB..

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Ok karakartal.
now you are flying too much.:)

First of all, jardel has definitely been the best performing striker i europe the last 4 seasons and he was the top scorer in Cl this year even though they got eliminated in quarter finals.

I heard nouma is good but nothing close to Jardel.

Anyways, i hope to see you during the season. You will definitely be a much better team but Cimbom still has no rivals in the league. hey arve over the Turkish league:)

·
Player
431 Posts
PASCAL NOUMA is much better then jardel.. who is jardel ?is he in brezilian national squad ? what happened to porto last year?think about these.. NOUMA is more spectacular then JARDEL..
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST CLUB

·
Player
431 Posts
heeey man.. what do u know about BESIKTAS ?.. our last president was very stingy..now our new president make a strong squad..and u will hear a lot in this season about BESIKTAS..of course galatsaray is a big club..last season if we didnt made our own goal at 80. min against galatasaray we were the champion of 1999-2000 season..
and there is an important thing about gs;in my opinion TERIM was everything for gs..now they have a new coach..what could he do ? it s a question.. we have a very experienced coach: NEVIO SCALA..
and i worried about ATLETICO MADRID..if u want to know i support atletico madrid in spain...
ALWAYS BESIKTAS
THE OLDEST TURKISH CLUB

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I know practically nothing about Besiktas, but I do know a lot about Jardel and quiet a bit about Nouma.
There is probably now need to start a discussion about who is the best, because we will see next season, won't we?:)

Your concern about Atleti is corect, I don't know I we will ever become big again ( with Gil y Gil).:mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts