Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about the new signings of Besiktas?

I dont know how good they are, but it seems that they are right kind of players to sign.

They needed a good libero - Umit
Midfielder - Ilhan, Ibrahim
Forward - Fazli

Now they just need a attacking midfielder, i heard that they were interested in Yildiray Basturk and Serhat in Germany.

If besiktas buys two or three good foreigners(Jancker?Herrlich?Souza?Couto), they could be very good both domesticaly and abroad.

Sampiyon besiktas, gerisi tra$

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Yasko, i dont know much zbout these players but fromsome of the games i have seen of them, they didnt seem very talented. Fazli is a good contribution but the other 3?? I personally didnt see anything special in them. They are not any better than players Besiktas have for those spots.

If you are looking for success in CL, thse are nt the kind of players u would wanna go for. They say Besiktas is very fast in trasfers this year! But what about Trabzon last year. Do you alll remeber that??They were named the fastest team i transfers but we all saw what happenned; a total DISAPPOINTMENT :)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sellami, Ohen, Amokachi, Shaeffer, Del Solar i hope that we wont see those players in besiktas colors anymore, typhicaly turkish transfer policy, paying big bucks for foreigners and than trying to get rid of them.........

·
******!
3,187 Posts
omg yasko 14 years ago, before the akp even existed!!! this is cray cray, XT is like a historical archive. imagine someone else discovering all my brilliant material here decades later!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:howler:

The only player from there that made any impact was Ibrahim Uzulmez. This was durin Serdar Bilgili era. Så 25% sucess. :shakepalm:

Sent from my neighbours WIFI
using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Sellami, Ohen, Amokachi, Shaeffer, Del Solar i hope that we wont see those players in besiktas colors anymore, typhicaly turkish transfer policy, paying big bucks for foreigners and than trying to get rid of them.........
lol 14 sene gecmis degisen birsey yok amk :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol 14 sene gecmis degisen birsey yok amk :D
:depress:

Yasko, i dont know much zbout these players but fromsome of the games i have seen of them, they didnt seem very talented. Fazli is a good contribution but the other 3?? I personally didnt see anything special in them. They are not any better than players Besiktas have for those spots.

If you are looking for success in CL, thse are nt the kind of players u would wanna go for. They say Besiktas is very fast in trasfers this year! But what about Trabzon last year. Do you alll remeber that??They were named the fastest team i transfers but we all saw what happenned; a total DISAPPOINTMENT :)
Carlito=Oracle of Xtratimes! :pp

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Its not that Ilhan mate. This is ancient Ilhan Sahin. :pp

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I miss Ilhan Mansiz ! Now we have mustafa......

·
******!
3,187 Posts
I miss Ilhan Mansiz ! Now we have mustafa......
yeh dude he scored the 2nd most goals in a season for the club in 2001-2002, only feyyaz ucar in the 1989-90 season ranks higher. he was also one of the few turkish players to actually work out and exercise. now all we have are shepherds.

vs roberto carlos, he won the foul on this btw

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Yea I watched that live ****ing epic....hes our Michael Owen maybe im being biased but I swear he would of been beat then sukur

1 - 15 of 15 Posts