Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hakem hatalarının bunalttığını belirten Demirören, "Camia ikinci bir Papila olayını kaldıramaz" dedi.

Beşiktaş Başkanı Yıldırım Demirören, bugüne kadar yaşadıkları hakem hatalarının halen sürdüğünü belirterek yetkilileri sert bir dille uyardı. Demirören, "Beşiktaş deneme tahtası değil. Geçen sezon başından bu yana hakem hataları Beşiktaş'ın başını ağrıtıyor. Bu yıl ilk yarı oynadığımız maçlara bakın, nedense en düşük performans bizim maçlarda gösterilmiş, hakemler en kötü puanları bizim maçlarda almışlar. Bu nasıl iş?" dedi. (Ewwweet bende merak ediyom.. nasil is????)

Tecrübesiz hakemlerin Beşiktaş maçlarına verilmesinden rahatsızlık duyduklarını ifade eden Yıldırım Demirören, "Son Malatya maçına bakın. Ne biz memnunuz, ne rakip. Taç atışından ofsayt veriliyor, bariz penaltılarımız es geçiliyor. Tüm maçlarda hakemlerin bu kadar düşük not almasına rağmen bir şeylere dikkat edilmesini istiyoruz. Beşiktaş camiası ikinci bir Cem Papila olayını kaldıramaz" yorumunu yaptı.

Besiktas' President Yildirim Demiroren is sick of the referee's errors. "Our community can not handle another Papila (for those who don't remember....Cem Papila from the infamous Samsunspor game) incident."

Demiroren strongly warned officials that refereeing errors Besiktas has had to deal with up until today are still continuing. Demiroren, "Besiktas is not a testing board (guinea pig). From the start of last season the referees have been giving Besiktas a headache. Look at the games we played this first half, for some reason the lowest performance has been shown in our games, the referees have had the lowest ratings at our games. What is this?"

Demiroren who shows discomfort in having unexperienced referees run Besiktas' games stated ," Look at the last game against Malatya. Neither we nor our opponent were satisfied (referring to the refs). An offside was givin from a throw in, our penalty was not called. We want more attention payed to the referees despite the fact that they are receiving such low rankings for running games. The Besiktas community can not handle another Papila incident."

YES, THE INJUSTICE AGAINST BESIKTAS MUST STOP!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
bu sene şampiyonluğa gitmiyoruz..hakem hataları devam ediyor.nasıl bir Beşiktaş nefretidir bu sürüp gidiyor?yeni yetmeler papilayı örnek almayın.çünkü ondan 35 milyon Beşiktaşlı nefret ediyor..yolumuza taş koyanın kafasına göktaşı düşürürüz..titreyin ve kendinize gelin..

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I think with the exception of one or two games, the refs in our games have been the ones that got lowest rating. And like Forza says it doesnt make any difference if our team plays in front of crowd or not or if the team have any chances to championship or not, the refs ars still making "misstakes".

I´ve said this before, i am sick and tired of the retarded refs in Superlig. I dont trust them, and i dont expect them to improve in the future. The only team the young ones can show their "curage" against seems to be Besiktas. Our board should make serious attemts to get foreign refs to our game, i mean, what can happen in a worst case scenarioa if boards acts like this? That refs will be even more anti-bjk in our games? :doh:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well, the BS continues.

The referee for this Sundays game against Genclerbirligi is Kuddusi Müftüoğlu. Incase any of you don't remember, he was the ref who directed the Trabzon game in the first half... and if you don't remember what happend that game let me remind you. What else could've happend besides typical referee actions during a Besiktas game: a blaitant penalty was not given for Ali Gunes getting plowed in the PB.

Let's see what happens on Sunday. Any predictions on how Kuddusi is going to fuk up?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Last year, when we were complaining about the refs, people were saying that we were making up excuses, and being paranoid...

Well, with the new grading system that was introduced at the begining of this season, It's official...
The ref's of Besiktas games are consistently BAD.

The question is-why are they so bad? Why do they ignore our penalties, make faulty offside decisions, give our players red cards for fouls committed on them and sabotage our team each week?

If this were to happen once or twice, we could just assume that it's a work hazard...We could say that referees are humans and they also have the right to make mistakes every now and then...

But the fact that it's happening over and over again makes it more than a coincidence.

I hope kuddisi waits for us to score one or two goals before he gives a Besiktas player a ridicolous red card.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts