Xtratime Community banner

Besiktas players help Tsunami victims!

468 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Cengo 
#1 ·
I just read an article today, apparently the WHOLE team is going to give their next pay installments to the victims of the horrible disaster.
And they're also going to play a friendly, all proceeds going to help Tsunami victims.

I think Carew and Emre were the ones suggesting doing something like this

:thmbup: :thmbup:

#2 ·
Thats nice to hear. Props to those involved
:thmbup:

#4 ·
I want to add a thumb :D

Good idea as well :thmbup:

#5 ·
D-lite said:
I just read an article today, apparently the WHOLE team is going to give their next pay installments to the victims of the horrible disaster.
And they're also going to play a friendly, all proceeds going to help Tsunami victims.

I think Carew and Emre were the ones suggesting doing something like this

:thmbup: :thmbup:
Helal olsun adamlara.... Besiktas'a bu yakisir!

#7 ·
Article about BJK and Tsunami

BEŞİKTAŞLI FUTBOLCULARDAN ÖRNEK DAVRANIŞ

Beşiktaş, yine Türkiye'ye örnek oldu. Beşiktaşlı futbolcular kendi aralarında yaptıkları toplantıda Güney Asya'daki tsunami felaketi mağdurlarına yardım eli uzatmayı kararlaştırdı. Beşiktaşlı futbolcular, kendilerine Yönetim Kurulu tarafından dağıtılacak transfer taksitlerinin toplamını bağışlayacaklar. Futbolcular ayrıca yine deperemzedeler için hazırlık maçı yapacaklar. Maçın tüm geliri deprem mağdurlarına gönderilecek. Beşiktaş Kaptanı ve menajeri Tayfur Havutçu, Güney Asya'da insanların çok zor durumda olduklarını belirterek, "Duyarlı olan herkes bu insanlara yardım elini uzatmalı. Biz Beşiktaşlı futbolcular olarak elimizden geleni yapmak için harekete geztik" dedi.

#9 ·
It's a great thing what they are doing....:thmbup:

I heard Fener was doing something similar

The TFF is also planning a fundraising game in the 2nd of October where the Turkish All start team will play against the foreig´n all star team....:thmbup: :star:

Great initiatives by our clubs and the TFF....:)

#10 ·
Cengo said:

The TFF is also planning a fundraising game in the 2nd of October where the Turkish All start team will play against the foreig´n all star team....:thmbup: :star:

good help also by Fener :)

stars match will be nice for football fans we can support it to buy tickets and so on. it sounds far away, october.

#13 ·
Cengo said:

Yeah that's a good idea by the TFF, and it's nice ot see everyone is stepping upto the plate for this cause. :thmbup:

ps: you're not gong to believe this but i had coffee with Alex in my dream last night, he seemed to be a very nice fella and jhad quite a good sense of humour, then Carew came along and sat with us too:D:D

I can't believe I had a dream like that :D

#14 ·
jul said:
good help also by Fener :)

stars match will be nice for football fans we can support it to buy tickets and so on. it sounds far away, october.
Sorry, i meant February.....how the hell did i come up with October...? :rollani: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.