Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Didn't get to see the game but saw the goals. Tello's goal was awesome...shot from 25 meters out. Holosko's goal nice build up. Looks like we had some problem opening up their defence...all goals coming after 70th minute. Nevertheless better outcome than the first time we played them (2-3 with last minute goal to win it). Looks like Nobre was benched and Holosko and Bobo were the strikers. Good choice.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
First half wasnt good but we finished Antalya in 5 minutes. Very good display by BJK in the second half. 2nd and 3rd goals were class! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy Republic Day!

Choke him if scored!

Or beat to death. :D

Best of all, there's no Uzulmez.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
The comentators was constanltly bashing Ekrem Dag who played instead of Uzulmez. Honestly i didnt find him that bad. He just needs little time to grow. At least when he was at the opponent half he tried to different things than only turning back and pass like Uzulmez does... :pp

Our defenders was as usuall this season...class. Even Toroman played well. Kim su Zapo, Sivok´u getirmisse ellerine saglik... They are playing like a perfect machine.

Holoskos touch was awasome in the second goal, so was Tello`s shot. We basically ended the game in 5 minutes.

But, Antalya is a team that only have got 2 points so far in the league. I want to see this team against Kayseri, Fener, Gala away becouse what we did see against Metalista wasnt impressive....

One funny moment of the game was between Serge Djiehoua and Zapo. Djiehoua was "marking" Zapo even when there was an injury and players was drinking water. It ended with Tello pushing Djiehoua away and Zapo smiling to the whole incident. Now thats really being disciplined... :pp

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm way late, but ...

BJK 3-0 Antalya (72' Cisse, 75' Holosko, 77' Tello)
Hakan; I.Toraman, Zapo, Sivok; Serdar K, Ali T, Serdar O (c), Ugur, Ekrem; Holosko, Bobo.
Bench: Rustu, Tuna, Seric, Uzulmez, Tello, Cisse, Nobre.

Sifo Mehmet signed for Antalya the day before, but, as a BJK Kongre member, he watched the game from the VIP stand.
This was a match BJK needed three points, obviously, at the same time giving opportunities to players so far unused. Five Turks (Hakan, Ali T, Ugur, Serdar O, Ekrem) started new, only to prove why Denizli has been reluctant on them (Hakan didn't have much to do).
The four field-players and Serdar K formed midfield and BJK wasn't really a home team nor a first-div side. 45 minutes was enough. Denizli substituted Ali and Ugur for Tello and Cisse, keeping the Nobre card with him, and the difference in class quickly showed. Even Ekrem Dag started to run like a BJK player. Serdar K and Serdar O still didn't pan out. (They've been kept on the pitch because they are young and talented - on paper. Actual deliveries have been wholly different.)
While Nobre was warming up hard ;) BJK scored three goals and Denizli sent Tuna for Sivok in final minutes, letting the crowd applaud the brave Czech.

Ali T, who could have replaced Serdar K next, was a disappointment. No surprise if he and Seric are said to be on top of the winter exit list. Denizli doesn't seem to be eager on Ugur and Ekrem, both Saglam's acquisitions. (Inceman joined Manisa while Denizli was in charge and the coach eventually was forced out.)
Sivok is physically stronger than Zapo, but it's always Zapo who marks main bulky strikers.:) It looked Sivok was playing almost in midfield and he was quite comfortable there. One wonders why.

Kayseri (in league) will miss several starters. If their central defense holds tight, BJK will have to worry their own backsides.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nov.11 (20:00) Trabzon - BJK

Besiktas are without Cisse, Sivok, and Delgado.
Ugur, Zan, and Serdar Ozkan are expected to step in, respectively.

While a defeat there won't dent BJK's pursuit for the league title, it wouldn't boost its confidence, either. A club having won the league only once in the past 12 years isn't in a position to say "cup isn't important".

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Ok, Gazoz kupasi, unimportant game, but one watches anyway... :pp

Ugur Inceman, not becouse he was involved in the goal but he has risen a step above rest of the BJK players this game. Were the hell has he been this season? I want to see more of him in the future.

Seric? What does he do at the central midfield? Tello has lost posession too many times. Serdar Özkan has been well from time to time, he created the penalty situation at the end(which BTW IMO was a clear penalty)

But it has been Trabzon who has dictated this game, especially untill 35th minute. For a short while, it was almost like in that Metallista game, scary. But they have been extreemly inefficent at scoring.

We have to start play like in the last 5-10 minutes of the first half, if we do we´ll score 1 or 2. If we dont, we are doomed.... :scared:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yeah Serdar's position was 100% clear but no call. Besiktas scored from a Sylva mistake letting that shot bounce away from him like that, especially to the feet of Bobo.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I cant blame the ref, probably becouse Serdar also used his artistic diving flair in the situation. If he didnt try so hard, he may have gottan the penalty.

Second half has been a two-sided story. BJK was much better and managed to get some opportunities. Also, i think Trabzon got tired after their performance in the first half.

Serdar Ö became better and better in the second half while Ugur Inceman became more and more invisible. Denizli changed out Ugur another good decision by the coach was to sub Seric.

Three misstakes, the first is Ibrahim U. loosing the ball at the left flank while he had his time, Yattara takes it in a counter-attack, Zapo is forced to faul him and get a yellow, which leads to Trabzon goal where Toraman gets paralysed cant touch the ball in front of the goal. Another is minute after the Trabzon goal, Zan tries to dribble at the back, gets through the first with luck and then loses the ball in front of his own goal. What he does in that situation? He starts to yell at his teammates.... :rollani: We just cant stop us from helping our opponents can we? :thmbdown:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
... Zapo is forced to faul him and get a yellow, which leads to Trabzon goal where Toraman gets paralysed cant touch the ball in front of the goal.
:howler:
Nice try.
Zapo marked Egemen and left him free, then the cross came back to Egemen and Zapo allowed him to free-shoot. Two mistakes, three if to add the foul that led to the free kick.

Of course, he made up for that with the winner in the added minutes.

Sorry to Cale. He did well - given what he could - and still got penalized. But the crowed cheered Trabzon for the 90-minute battle.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Table
1. BJK 6 /2
2. Gaziantep 3 /1
3. Gaziantep B.B. 0 /0
4. TS 0 /2
5. Antalya 0 /1

Remaining matches:
Jan.7 v.Gaziantep B.B. (H)
Jan.11 v.Gaziantep (A)
(revised dates)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
:howler:
Nice try.
Zapo marked Egemen and left him free, then the cross came back to Egemen and Zapo allowed him to free-shoot. Two mistakes, three if to add the foul that led to the free kick.
You dont have a clue as usual. :smileani: Toroman thought that he was leaving the ball to out. A Trabzon forward behind him was present and he lifted the ball to Egemen.

The original faul was proffessional, Yattara cought BJK defence off-balance, its Zapos duty to foul in that situation.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you panicking because Toraman and Zan (and Hakan) played and BJK won? With the TS goal coming from a player Zapo marked. :confused:

I'm not happy with the way Toraman's doing. Or Zan, who deliberately picks matches to deliver and not to. I also can see reasons why such class players as Zapo and Sivok are playing happily in Turkey and not elsewhere. The key is to win (or not to lose depending the circumstances) even while conceding goals through defensive lapses.

This match was like Benfica-GS the other day. The team which wasn't under the pressure to win and to attack coolly finished off the home side. BJK didn't need to have midfield.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Are you panicking because Toraman and Zan (and Hakan) played and BJK won? With the TS goal coming from a player Zapo marked. :confused:
Check the situation again, admit it Toroman missed that interception... I have no problem with BJK wining, it wasnt me with the "OMG we all gonna die" attitude begining of the season.

I said that we will be at the top fighting for the championship to the end of the season. Plain and simple....

1 - 20 of 190 Posts