Discussion Starter #3
tayfurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll

bjk 1 - 2 elazigspor...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
emre asik is in for ronaldo...

strange, he should come in for ahmet yildirim or someone else, not bjk's best defender ronaldo...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
adrian ilie goaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll

ilie ilie
ilieeeeeeeeeeee

HAI ILIE
:howler:

·
*the drum drum*
42,559 Posts
What a performance from Serdar Tatli!

I can't understand why Lucescu wasn't praising him after the game...

Instead, he complains "the 2nd Elazig goal was offside", which it pretty much was..

But he forgets that 3 clear red cards weren't given to;
Ilie - Malicious tackle from behind..
Ahmed Hassan - Shoved the Elazig player to the ground..
Umit Aydin - After Hassan shoved the player to the ground, he got up, and Umit shoved him over!

Oh, and two penalties not given.. But I'll be honest and say I've only seen one of the incidents... But that one was a clear penalty if I've ever seen one!

I guess all that crying and crying and crying and crying about refereeing paid off! ;)

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Tolga said:
What a performance from Serdar Tatli!

I can't understand why Lucescu wasn't praising him after the game...

Instead, he complains "the 2nd Elazig goal was offside", which it pretty much was..

But he forgets that 3 clear red cards weren't given to;
Ilie - Malicious tackle from behind..
Ahmed Hassan - Shoved the Elazig player to the ground..
Umit Aydin - After Hassan shoved the player to the ground, he got up, and Umit shoved him over!

Oh, and two penalties not given.. But I'll be honest and say I've only seen one of the incidents... But that one was a clear penalty if I've ever seen one!

I guess all that crying and crying and crying and crying about refereeing paid off! ;)
The second goal of Elazig was a clear offside. About the "red cards" i think you are pretty spoiled after the way Papila treated us.. ;) Also check the statistics on yellow and red cards for the second half of the league. Just compare how many Bjk and Fener recieved... :eek: I really dont think you guys should complain about the referee, i still remember the way you scored in Gencler-Fener and Gala-Fener games.... I am not even going to comment how Konyaspors best players got booked before the Fener game.

About the game, our team played with passion first half. But the mistakes of our defence are continuing. We can continue with mistakes like this, you cant score 5 goals every game. And we are very valnurable for counter-attacks. Mind you that Diyarbakir is a team who is very good at this style.

Now the team had too high tempho in the first half. I think that they got tired at the second half and could not controll the game. Lucescu have to really work with the defence untill the D.Bakir game, Ronaldo is missing(although the way he has played last weeks, he will not be missed much :rolleyes: ) and Luca have to find another defender who can take his role. Ahmet Yildirim plays just too risky for that position.

There is five games ahed with teams much stronger than Elazig, lets see if we´ll survive those games....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Yasko said:
The second goal of Elazig was a clear offside. About the "red cards" i think you are pretty spoiled after the way Papila treated us.. ;) Also check the statistics on yellow and red cards for the second half of the league. Just compare how many Bjk and Fener recieved... :eek: I really dont think you guys should complain about the referee, i still remember the way you scored in Gencler-Fener and Gala-Fener games.... I am not even going to comment how Konyaspors best players got booked before the Fener game.

Yes, it's all a plot against you lot....evil Fener!:fero: :D

·
*the drum drum*
42,559 Posts
Yasko said:
Dude, I couldn't care less about referee's, I'm used to it after years and years of crap...

My post was mocking the way the whole Besiktas community has been crying about everything that happens in Fener games..

Ask anyone other than a Besiktas fan, and you'll get the answer ;)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Yasko said:
...., i still remember the way you scored in Gencler-Fener and Gala-Fener games.... I am not even going to comment how Konyaspors best players got booked before the Fener game.

I'm interested, please expand on this claim...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Tolga said:
I think he means how we scored that goal when Damir was injured, and Gençler had stopped thinking the ball would be kicked out of play, "fair play" style...
Oh wait, that wasn't us! :dazed:
My answer was to your original post, read it again.... About the fair play, at least we dont re-play our games when we loose points. :tongue:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Yasko said:
My answer was to your original post, read it again.... About the fair play, at least we dont re-play our games when we loose points. :tongue:
Even you cant believe that, can you?

If that game was re-played it was according to the rules....not more not less.;)

We didnt cry after a 2nd star.....:D

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Thank god for that attack ... the defense is still in shambles...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts