Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bjk hav ali cansun, and i fogot! i didnt remember he came from genclerbirligi! my lineup:

cordoba
emre, ronaldo, zago
okan, tayfur, giunti, uzulmez
sergen
cansun, adrian

or

cordoba
emre, ronaldo, zago
okan, tayfur, giunti, uzulmez
pancu, sergen
cansun

the closest replacement to ilhan in turkey after serhat is ali cansun, and IMO ali cansun is a better striker than serhat anyway...he's taller than ilhan and practically IS ilhan mansiz...he should get into the starters rite away, IMO he's better than sinan...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Ali Cansun was rented out to Genclerbirligi for this whole year I don't understand how he came back, but yes i agree he is a very skilled player I liked what he has to offer to Turkish futbol.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
3-1, if our players had been more focused after the third goal BJK could have scored couple more... Besiktas played very well on second half. I especially liked how Umit Aydin played. Lucescu should give him more playing time. If Illie continues like this, noone will miss Ilhan rest of the season :) .

But the player of the match was Ahmed Hassan IMO. The whole team was magically transformed to a title challenger when he entered the game after 30 minutes.

The ref was not good(suprise!). Our biggest challenger this season is the Referee FC not Fener!!! :rolleyes: Couple of our attackes was stopped for offside wrongly. :yuck: He was pretty generous to the Besiktas players when he showed Yellow cards, but stingy when it comed to the Denizli players. :fero:

But we should not get too optimistic after this game. Denizlispor was on road 22 hours last day and they played a important(for them) cup game midweek. So they were tired, could not resist our pressure and the unfavourable pitch.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Since we're used to this kind of refereeing, i won't even comment on that. But It's nice to see our team was able to look past ref and focus on the game.

Umit Aydin's performance was good-I think he's going to get even better-him Okan, Gohan Zan etc. will slowly be eased into the team since they are the future of this club. It looks like Umit Aydin might even challenge Giunti for his spot pretty soon ;)

the match could've been played yesterday, but when Lucescu heard about the hardships Denizlispor had to endure-he personally called up the board and requested they put in a request to delay the game with the TFF.

He said that playing on Saturday would not have been fair to the Denizli players.

It's nice to see Ilie slowly getting upto speed and finding form, he was great on the field, though he's still not capable of playing a full 90 minutes.Sergen once again proved himself to be the master of the field, all he did was give one crucial pass and BAM! the score is suddenly 2-1 :D

With an upto speed Ilie-I don't even want to think the damage they can do together. When Ibrahim Akin is transferred for next year, our forward will get even faster and play like in the old days during the times of Sari firtina metin Tekin :D

I'm happy Ahmed Hassan is back-he made a difference and once again proved his worth as a 'supersub'
Iyiki varsin Ahmed Hassan.

And Pancu... One of the hardest working Besiktas players-every besiktas fan loves this guy no matter what they write or say about him. I'm happy to have him on our side.

Ronaldo and Emre Asik were great-I think they played wonderfully. Ronaldo made no mistakes in defence . Cordoba also played well-he made no mistakes and could have done nothing to prevent Denzili's goal.

If anything, this match put an end to the bad start we had, and will propel the team to regain its confidence and play the solid football it played in the first half of the league.

·
*the drum drum*
42,532 Posts
Denizli wasn't benefitted by the game being delayed..
They where sent back home when the game was called off, and as soon as they arrived, they got a call saying "the games on tomorrow!"... lol
Poor guys had to travel to and from Istanbul twice :D

BTW, great call by the referee on the penalty ;) Inzaghi couldn't have done it better than Hassan did...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Tolga, they didn't travel to and from Istanbul twice.
THey came to Istanbul for the game on Saturday, got their rest, stayed overnight and played on Sunday.
THey didn't go to Bolu or hakkari to stay there overnight, they stayed in Istanbul ;)

Yeah Ahmed Hassan's fall was quite a work of Magic-he made it look quite real and even Lucescu admitted it was a wrong call by the ref. in his statement after the game.

the statement i liked the most this week was Daum's during the press conference after the draw
. He said something along the lines of (not the exact translation):
'there's no need to even discuss the quality of the Besiktas team. By drawing against Diyarbakir we committed Harakiri' :D

At least he's being honest :D

and what about Senol? He was obviously agitated by the snowballs thrown at him after the game-I wonder why everyone condemning Besiktas fans for throwing snowballs are quiet about Fener fans doing the same?

·
*the drum drum*
42,532 Posts
I haven't watched Fener's match, so I can't comment..

That Ahmed Hassan dive though.. It was pure brilliance :howler:
I bet even Ortega wouldn't be able to pull such a realistic fall off like that :dazed:

Actually reminds me a bit of a penalty Sporting Lisbon got against Benfica.. But that game, the guy dragged his following foot along the ground so he'd fall normally, and you could see it with the naked eye easily..

I had to watch 2 replays to catch onto Hassan's :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Yeah his dive was quite convincing :D
But the flip side to that is-if the referees start to believe that he throws himself around-they might not give him real calls when it matters because of their perception of him ;)

Thats the problem we have with Zago-The guy almost automatically gets a yellow card as soon as he walks onto the field in every game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts