1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BESIKTAS 1 LEVSKI 0

Pascal Nouma scores at minute 81...

Not great but not bad either

We'll play better next week. They need to score.
Great fans tonight.

This game is dedicated to Cenk And Yusuf. :)

Forever and ever Besiktas.

·
Player
431 Posts
we didnt play good but the result is ok..we need time i think ..levski is not a bad team ..but we have more chance then them..:):)

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

http://www.siyahbeyaz.net

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
besýktas played bad and scored the goal at 80 minute.the score is not enough i think levski is good team especially by counter attacks u need to be careful its not guaranteed

·
Player
431 Posts
hey guys.. i was at the stadium tonight and i saw one football team there..levsi didnt play football..90 min. defence..is it football ?Nick_23,did u watch the match ?
i told we didnt play good but i think if there is real instead of us the result cant be different..squzzy i think u watch the match,why are u talking silly ?u know the truth..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
this team Levski has no chance against besiktas i think..
they showed no flair and technique,they're hardworking and some fast but it's not enough...they have to beat Besiktas and they can't play so defensively at Bulgaria...when they open their defence besiktas will finish the game for them!

[Edited by kadri on 27-07-2000 at 01:52]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
karakartal take it easy sillyboy.i watched the match sure and saw the boring game and u did not play well.levski played defensive but u did not have much positions they could score too.its not easy in sofia but i hope u qualify.good luck

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Guys, you underestimate Levski, and that's good because the atmosphere we played at yesterday you will meet at st. "Asparuhov". Let's see then how will you play. After what I saw I wasn't impressed. Your deffenders were rude our players were selfish. You played badly, and we played even worse. But for us its reasonable considering the fact that we play awfully as guests. The true is also that our guests play awfully on our stadium as well. I don't insist that we will qualify, but we have chances, not bad at all. But we have to play our game on our stadium where to use the maximum of chances. I respect Besiktas, but as well as the other fans we don't fear you. Too bad for you you don't have the same respect at least (that's what Skala showed with the beginning of the match).
With this game neither Besiktas nor Levski stand a chance against Lokomotiv M.
Squzzy and Gogofb, thanx for the respect.
And besides, luck to Fene in the league this year, a friend of mine is a very big fan of Fenerbahce, and I'd wish you everything the best :) .

·
Player
431 Posts
giani,if u watched the match ,u saw ,you have no chance..
levski could not play defencive at the sofia and that's ur finish..

ALWAYS BESiKTAS

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
We won't need to play deffensively at Sofia. And if we didn't have chances then you had only one. Or you don't consider the selfish tries of our players as chances. Well if they weren't that selfish you would have lost at home.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Giani my Bulgarian friend Levski will advance Besiktas will be crushed im sure dont worry. Levski Sofia will progress the turkish team is awful.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
giani we respect u ,besiktas was really bad i think but this is the first time many players playing together we are not ready yet also dont forget the pressure on the players cos of last years disaster against haifa.and nik 23 what s ur problem with us .dont dare to say awful to my team again ,try to be friendly.are u a racist?by the way i laugh greek racists with my ass

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
i saw Levski coach saying they will play with a very attacking style...personally i think it will be a suicide because Besiktas has more skillful players
Giani,i think Besiktas will win the match but it does not mean i have no respect to Levski,OK?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Kintazi i didnt say anything wha? wha?????????????
Besiktas please. And whom do you call a racist amazing
your imagination is very big.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Kintazi, I want to apologize to you or to anyone I might have insulted, but it comes from the fact I'm quite optimistic as you are. I'm not a racist, I never was and I never will be. The fact is I just believe in our victory (which might not be ours, but I don't care). By the end this is a sport and evrything happens. Especially when a team has saved its chances for the home match.
Kadri, how offensive can a team play once it has only one forward, and the others being injured (one is away). I thing it would be share lead for the game from both sides.
And Nik, thanx for the support ;) .

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
giani i didnt call u racist actually it was to nick 23 ofcourse u can defend ur team no problem with u.but this guy nik 23 always comes to turkish forum and writes bull****

1 - 16 of 16 Posts