Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you so guys. Unreal fans did not stop for a second all through the game. Referee did not call at least three penalty kicks against Levski. The game was between Besiktas forward and midfield against Levski defense(11 players) :)
. Patience paid at the 81st minute. Welcome Pascal Nouma .
We were expecting you. Hold on Everybody BESIKTAS IS COMING STRONG THIS YEAR.

Forever and Ever Besiktas

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Well, if you consider it like that. You could get your three simulations, but Ymit should have been sent out. Nouma was brutal as well. You just can't stand when your oponent is far better technically (may be Mehmet makes a difference), though you are faster and have better tactics. And we deserved at least one penalty as well (from two chances).
And besides, if our players were not that selfish we would have scored. If that's the real Besiktas, I'm not impressed. And guys don't relly to get penalties once you can't score the other way. Mehmet is a really good actor I must admit.
And you tell your fans didn't stop their support. Well I remember for 35-40 min they behaved like if they were at the teathre since the eagles couldn't score.
Know one thing Levski plays awfully as a guest. That's why we entered with 5 deffenders against you, but the mere fact that everyone of the other players presses the oponent make them more valuable. In the last year Hajduk (Split) played far better than Besiktas at home, we chose deffensive tactics, and saved very good chances for the other match. Now its pretty much the same.
And you tell me Nouma is great or what. For the whole match he was so brutal I can't really express it. Your deffenders were also extremely rude against Georgi Ivanov, and three times he was going alone against the goal keeper (against Hajduk he went one time, but the oponents didn't foul him). And your deffenders got only one card for this treatment since they could not take the ball from him in a clear way.
Samo Levski!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I just saw the Bulgarian Cup final from last year. And boy did Giorgi Ivanov put on a show!! His chip, his beautiful pass... I hope he will do the same against Besiktas.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know why you guys compare Besiktas with Hajduk.
We dont play like them . Besiktas played not so good and still won the game, but dont expect the same team next week.
Next week is going to be a tactical war and then Scala comes in . On the other hand Besiktas plays better on away games because they dont have the stress of meeting the fans expectations in home games. I dont want to argue with you guys but , our biggest goal is to play in the Champions League and we are going to achieve it.
I liked two players from your team, Aleksandrov(Im not sure I spelled that right) and Ivanov. But you cant never compare Ivanov and Nouma. Nouma came to our team last month and still he does not have the full stamina yet. The reality is he is a good striker and when he has the chance he does not miss it. We are ready for Moscow now, what do you say?

Forever and ever Besiktas

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Well, Ivo since I already lived in "Moskva" I will have no problems there :eek: . The airport is named "Sheremetyevo" and it's quite common. The flight is 2 hours and a half at the most- unless I take the bus, then I'd have to travel several days.
You see I'm ready :eek: .
And Black Eagles sure Ivanov and Nouma are very different since our player counts more on technique, but he lacks shooting technique and has a poorer header, and I didn't meant to oppose them, I compared them due to their coeficient- our forward organized our attacks receiving the ball backwards to the goal keeper, and Nouma received the ball on speed facing the door. In that case the role of our forward I consider more important since he has to do all on himself.
And as about the new players we had 5 players as well on the field that just came. Some of them being the stars of provimcial teams lacking enough bravery to face Besiktas (Ilyan Stoyanov i.e. and Georgi Markov).
As about the comparison to Hajduk Split it was because in the last year we played much better than recently and yet at "Polud" we faced more exaulted fans than yours. We played defensively as well. And Hajduk had more chances than Besiktas, plus Levski had less.
At st. "Asparuhov" the things stand otherwise... Our sisies don't make so many mistakes (at least I hope we don't do this time). And I just can't realize what gives birth to your overall confidence.
I just remember a picture from your stadium, and the fans showing that you would score 5 goals. Well empty promise...

·
International
8,545 Posts
No Giani, I meant that towards Black Eagles. He said they were ready for Moscow, and I just hope they can get their money back:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts