Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good?

Being linked with Liverpool and Arsenal according to the player himself.

Link

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I haven't seen him play to be honest but I've heard his praise...
I don't exactly know how good he is,but i do know that our current coach (Riza) scouted him and brought him to his former team Rize...

And Riza is good at scoutinig players, so he must be a decent one.

In fact I think he was set to transfer to Besiktas but with Arsenal and Liverpool showing interest in him, his pricetag went up from $750,000 to 3million :sweeteye:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
CardiffRed said:
Any good?

Being linked with Liverpool and Arsenal according to the player himself.

Link
A manager(not a club-manager) from England went to Rizespor-Besiktas game to watch him last friday and he said that couple of clubs from England was interested in him. We have not heard much from him in Turkey, but ussually teams other than the big four gets very little coverage in Turkey. Rize is at the 6th spot and they undoubtly have couple of good defensive player. But Arsenal and Liverpool? I´ll doubt about it, i think it will be a too big step for him right now. The Besiktas coach Riza is also interesting to get him.

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi
iam egyptian
i know beshir because he play in egyptian NT and zamalek club before he move to turkey .
beshir is avery very good defender
really ,all in egypt surprise when he move to rizespor
all here think that he will move to abig team and he have offers from clubs like marseiilie , club bruge,bolton and fenerbakhe but we surprise when he go to rize
he is the defender no1 in egypt NT

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Defender no.1 in Egypt?

Yeah right.... You're probably a Zamalek fan.

Do the names Bibo and Djibril Cisse even ring any bells? Or the numbers 6 and 5?

Beshir is a good defender, but hardly Arsenal material.. Hardly.. He's good for the top Turkish teams, mid table English clubs, etc.. But not Arsenal, Manchester, etc..

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Well so far he's good at a mid-table Turkish team.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I have seen him play a couple of times and to be honest I am very surprised at the clubs he is allegedly linked with. He is more a Bolton Wanderers & Charlton Athletic type defender then an Arsenal/Man U one. Then again, if Pascal Cygan can get on the Arsenal pay roll anything is possible :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
this post is too late, sorry

but i cant stop laughing since i read about it, i am nearly wetting my pants :howler:

jemster: hes not even nationwide class, let alone EPL class

hes the biggest clown the world will ever see, Ahly fans have famous chants making fun of him, im actually surprised hes succeeding in turkey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts