Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of him ? I read that he scored twice last weekend.
Berisha is on loan to Horsens from SV Hamburg. He was regarded as a very big talent here, but unfortunately due to a passport problem, he was not allowed to play for our 2nd team in the Regionalliga while Bundesliga level still seemed a bit too high for him in the summer, thus he was loaned out to get match practice.
Nevertheless the Hamburg management still has high hopes in him to become good enough for the Bundesliga in 1 or 2 years..
What's your opinion on him, how is he doing ? Can you describe his style ?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
hope he will be back in Hamburg he is a exellent scorer he scored two last weekend and one week before he scored one.....you will see that he will secure that AC Horsens will not be relegate of course with his goal:D

·
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Time to bring this thread up. Can anyone rate his performances ? He still belongs to SV Hamburg. I saw that he scored 7 goals so far (scored twice on the last weekend) - not that much but he is playing for a pretty weak team i guess.

What do you think about him. how would you characterize the player in terms of his footballing style ( poacher, counter attacker, dribbler..) ?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Hey, im from Horsens and i watch all their games. Berisha is our topscorer with 7 goals, and he's our best attacker no doubt. if you have any question i'll answer them as good as i can.

·
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Korup said:
Hey, im from Horsens and i watch all their games. Berisha is our topscorer with 7 goals, and he's our best attacker no doubt. if you have any question i'll answer them as good as i can.
As i already wrote, what kind of striker is Berisha, can you describe his style ? What are his main skills, weaknesses ?

7 goals are not that much, but appearantly Horsens is a low-scoring team anyway.

I don't know if we will call him back in the summer. Looks like our attack will be completely refurbished since Barbarez is going and Takahara will be sold, Ailton's future uncertain. So probably there is a place for him as striker no. 3 or 4 in our squad.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Rothose said:
As i already wrote, what kind of striker is Berisha, can you describe his style ? What are his main skills, weaknesses ?

7 goals are not that much, but appearantly Horsens is a low-scoring team anyway.

I don't know if we will call him back in the summer. Looks like our attack will be completely refurbished since Barbarez is going and Takahara will be sold, Ailton's future uncertain. So probably there is a place for him as striker no. 3 or 4 in our squad.
I don't think he will return to Hamburg, he has stated in a newspaper that he will stay in Ac Horsens. His style reminds me a little bit of Eto'o, not the same speed and class ofcourse. Ok tecnique, great finishing, ok speed, good one on one, can use both his feet. Sometimes he dribbles a bit too much, instead if passing.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Is that him with the dreadlocks?

I never thought I'd see the day, an Albanian with Dreadlocks :sigh: :tongue:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ehmm...isn't Berisha Serbian?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts