Registered
10,390 Posts
Madridista4 will show
anytime soon

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Very good.

But as coach he is a dumbass and a very arrogant person...

this is his first year at a top club

and he's leading la liga with 5 pts difference !! he's arrogant though

nothing more should be said.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
He wasn't that bad with Getafe last season. In fact, he did a pretty damn good job with that shitty team. I doubt his job is on the line unless they place 3rd or 4th in the league. Real Madrid can't afford to keep bringing in new managers; nothing will get better.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Bernardo was a good player....when he agreed with the heritage of the referee.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
He wasn't that bad with Getafe last season. In fact, he did a pretty damn good job with that shitty team. I doubt his job is on the line unless they place 3rd or 4th in the league. Real Madrid can't afford to keep bringing in new managers; nothing will get better.
Getafe isnt that bad...
Laudrup is doing even better for my taste

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Wonderful player.

As a coach he is still learning.

Accumulating more points than any other coach in History at the half-way stage in his first season isn't too shabby.

Currently 5 points clear.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Shuster + 120M Euro + Some freebies = Capello.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Those 120M you speak of, were handed out for the likes of Robben, Pepe and Heinze.

How many games have they played this season? I'd say about 5 combined.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Not my problem if Shuster trusts Capello team than his own list :lala:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Have you ever heard of injures?
That's not the point though. You have sacked Capello for his ugly Football and failure to deliver CL; Shuster just did the same with extra 120M.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
That's not the point though. You have sacked Capello for his ugly Football and falire to deliver CL; Shuster just did the same with extra 120M.
False.

Pepe, Heinze and Robben have played two games together.

The only one who has managed to stay injury-free was Sneijder, who has been missing for the last month.

The difference between Schuster and Capello is that Schuster had us produce a great performance in Rome (despite the 2-1 defeat), whereas Capello was a coward and lined up 3 DMs against Bayern. :howler:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Del Neri did wonders with Chievo but failed badly with Roma. Just because a coach does well with a small doesn't mean he will do the same with a bigger team.

Very good.

But as coach he is a dumbass and a very arrogant person...
Perfectly put. :thmbup:

That's not the point though. You have sacked Capello for his ugly Football and failure to deliver CL; Shuster just did the same with extra 120M.
Exactly. Capello won La Liga for Real, played a consistent even if an ugly football, as they say at least.

Schuster spent 120 millions and did the same, actually hasen't won la liga yet so... and on top of that he talks so much shit its hilarious. :nono::dielaugh:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
The difference between Schuster and Capello is that Schuster had us produce a great performance in Rome (despite the 2-1 defeat), whereas Capello was a coward and lined up 3 DMs against Bayern. :howler:
In both cases, you are out ;)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Indeed. I enjoyed our performance in Rome, though, whereas I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at playing 3 DMs against a (then) PATHETIC Bayern Munich team. That's why I will pick Schuster over Capello any day of the week. Capello is a coward. A great coach (and more proven than Schuster) no doubt, but a coward.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts