Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it time to let the world know who he is yet?
Or should we keep him a secret for a little longer?

kLcqaofX2ts

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
I was going to open a thread about him but camilo said he would ban whoever tried to jinx galo's greatest player ever (aka bernard).

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
You jinxed him WFA.

His blood is on your hands.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Bigger than Reinaldo? :mute:
I know, I know... I had the same reaction when he said that. I'm not one of these guys that like to hype up young players so I was kinda shocked when Camilo said "O melhor jogador do Galo de todos os tempos..." (Yeh, he told me that in portuguese).

Poor Reinaldo... Already forgotten

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Nothing yet.

If something does happen though, it's obviously gonna be due to WFA excessive jinxing

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Uff! But yeh, if something happens to Bernard we better lynch WFA.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
One question presents itself: Will he stay in Brasil until the WC? I'm still puzzled by the continuing lack of NT call-ups for Bernard, to be honest. The only conceivable explanation is a bias for the Rio/SP "axis", that JCamilo has warned us about before (and this is the cue for JCamilo to drop by and confirm that he really turned his back on his childhood hero, tearing away all the posters in a flurry of tears).

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:embarass:hey, its not like I posted about him on the WFF ... no one checks this place, we are only among those who already know. No lynching should he break a knee or something!:err:

·
Administrator
29,340 Posts
Bernard got 2 games of suspension due the incidents of Atletico -Cruzeiro. Apparently, not hitting another player in the face or offending a referee is much worst than trying to show things throw on field.

The Eixo escoria is up with all. After all the game postponed with Flamengo to spare Engenhão, was moved again from Volta Redonda to Engenhão.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
After all the game postponed with Flamengo to spare Engenhão, was moved again from Volta Redonda to Engenhão.
...And then the mulambada can bitch & whine about how the Engenhao's pitch is shitty, which it really is because three different clubs play there 4/5 times a week. :wallbang:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Bernard got 2 games of suspension due the incidents of Atletico -Cruzeiro. Apparently, not hitting another player in the face or offending a referee is much worst than trying to show things throw on field.

The Eixo escoria is up with all. After all the game postponed with Flamengo to spare Engenhão, was moved again from Volta Redonda to Engenhão.
really? they moved the game back to engenhão? :howler::happy::howler: Sorry camilo but that's funny... 2 more months of almost daily football on that field will improve the field? haha

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
THE GOAT SCORED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
BERNARD ROLLING
CAMILO HATING

RESPECT YOUR KING!

BERNARD :proud: :star: :proud:

·