Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BERLUSCONI!!!!!

How many of u think that Berlusconi is still influencing the transfer market for Milan. I personally do not think that is the case lately. What are our chances of landing (Nesta/Cannavaro/Lucio) in the team without his support and power. Financially we all know that in the present condition we can land only one of them, but even that looks very difficult.

PLS comment.:stress:

·
Registered
13,903 Posts
I think he´s there obviously. I mean he owns the whole thing. So it¨d be hard to say he doesn´t have an influence on our policy.
And actually, when he still was our "official" boss, we, sometimes, didn´t sign any expensive players at all... so I can´t see any relation there.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Van I understand he is the big boss. But does he have the time and inclination to get actively involved in the transfer market for milan. He may do it once in a while, as he reportedly has contacted with sacchi about cannavaro.
The point i wanted to make in this thread was that, we shouldn't expect any big signings (as u have stated). but we have the right to fantasize. Haven't we? ;)
I am keeping my fingers crossed. lets hope we get one of them at milan next year (or maybe both). :greed:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Not actively no.

I do believe that Galliani calls him now and then and that all big transfers need his stamp of approval.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts