Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC Milan supremo Silvio Berlusconi has confirmed that he will hand over the reigns of the San Siro side when he begins his third spell as prime minister of Italy next month.

"I will have to give up the presidency of Milan and this pains me. My new role is incompatible," said the 71-year-old, who will be succeeded by current vice-president Adriano Galliani.

“My new role is incompatible with the Milan presidency,” explained Berlusconi in an interview with Radio Radio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?
Is this good for us? Bad for us? Or doesn't matter. :D

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Didn't he do this last time?

He is still owner of the club, but not "President".

Don't think it will make a difference.

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
It simply means the title of president will be transferred to Galliani, though we all know that Berlusconi is going to be on the phone with Zio Fester constantly and tell him how to run things. :D
then the merdas will tap on the phone conversation and we will be penalised again:moan:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
"Hello, Galliani: I am about to play around with interest rates, and taxation. Clubs will be able to sign players and offer them competative wages like spanish clubs. You are the first one to know, and I can't do anything since I am not the President of AC Milan anymore. Splash the case before anyone does, and stay away from Favalli & Emerson type transfers"

"One more thing, this is the owner of AC Milan talking. It's just happened that I heard the prime minister talking about this"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts