Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is happening to milan!! what is this rubbish we hear everyday about players are so expensive and we will buy 18 and 19 year olds!! for hell sake lazio bought claudio lopez and crespo and want figo ..and we didnt even pay for rebrov or trezeguet..excuse me berlsoni but u r the richest in italy and if he doesnt want to spend his money then tell us so i change the team..i dont wanna see a team with only shevchenko running in front...lazio will be better than us with crespo veron figo and lopez..and we depend or helveg or something...disgusting!!

just think of our team with kluivert davids and viera...

·
Registered
785 Posts
I agree with you. But i know that Silvio has some plans...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Besides Vago (Imperia, 20 years) and Misaglia (Padova, 17-18 years) I don't see anyone as young as you say. But if you seriously think to change the team, then what a fan of Milan are you. Go and change your color.
Who do you want in the team?????
We have Junior for the central defender, Coco (23 years) for the left wing, and we only need one playmaker- Riquelme?. We don't need no more players.
We all saw when the team was in a fury to constantly buy players emerging with a finger stuck in ...
With this team we finished 3rd in Seria A, it would be a crime to football to buy players to replace more of the youngsters in the team that played in the previous season.

H

·
0 Posts
yes i do think too that mr berlusconi is much clever to have some plans for future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts