Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis Bergkamp has received a boost ahead of the North London derby by being named the Premiership player of the month.

The Dutchman scored twice as he helped Arsenal to four league wins during March.

The Gunners beat Newcastle, Derby, Aston Villa and Sunderland to go top of the table.

The Barclaycard Awards Panel said: "He's two footed, he can score goals from anywhere and has the ability to change a match with a moment of genius.

"It is no surprise that his current purple patch has coincided with Arsenal looking like title favourites again because when he plays well, Arsenal play well."

Well done Dennis! :star:

Bergkamp's Magical Month;

1. It all started at Newcastle with one of the best goals I have ever seen. Then he got an assist, as Campbell headed in the 2nd goal.

2. Bergkamp assists the only goal of the game as Pires scores the winner agaisnt Derby.

3. Bergkamp scores and gets 2 assists as Arsenal beat Newcastle 3-0 in the FA Cup. One of Begkamps best ever performances!

4. Bergkamp scores and assists Wiltord's goal as Arsenal beat Sunderland 3-0.

5. Bergkamp goes around the keeper and passes it into Ljungberg's path to make it 2-0 agaisnt Charlton. Game finished 3-0.

Bergkamp overall, in EPL and the FA Cup;

Win- 6
Draw-1
Lose- 0

Goals- 3
Assists- 6

'We've got Dennis Begkamp, We've got Dennis Bergkamp!'

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
hey gooner
nice account of the beggy stats for the month
i think berggy really deserves this
and i woudl hate it again to see ruud taking it
should be henry or berggy for this award
but bergkamp really deserved it

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
i cant wait for his 100th goal for arsenal
weather its not a spectacular one or not
his scored enough of them already
;)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Congrats Berggy !!!
You deserve it !!!!!!!!!!

The goal u made against Newcastle is one of the best I have ever since....U are truly the Dutch master !!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts