Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berbatov of Leverkusen,, ofcourse all of u guys remember him from the roma game :D

he whopped dellas's ass :D

he and bojinov represent the bulgarian NT,, and what better offense can they have, both are young strikers with an awesome future.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Berbatov is a great striker, I rate him highly. After watching him as part of Leverkusen almost conquering side of 01/02, he has come on leaps and bounds. He really broke out last season and that has continued so far this season, his goals against RM and Roma were great, he certainly has a great future ahead of him. I feel he will end up in La Liga in the Barca colours.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his style is la liga for sure,, he has great dribbling skills that will conquer europe ;)

imagine eto-berbatov,, or like in the bulgarian nt berbatov-bojinov!!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
Does anyone have highlights or any clips of him in action? I'd like to see what all you guys are talking about.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
he is really good. remeber a couple seasons ago he couldn't score. but know he is starting to show great things.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Xabi_Alonso said:
he is really good. remeber a couple seasons ago he couldn't score. but know he is starting to show great things.
yes, he still has the habit of missing easy chances sometimes , but on the other hand is rather creative and is able to score a goal completely out of the blue. And he is really lethal for Bulgarian NT -already 24 goals at the age of 23.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts