·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Berbatov/Ibrahimovic

Goals domestic league: 12/10
Goals domestic Cup: 1/0
Goals champions league: 3/0
Goals NT WCQ'06: 3(2)/4(3) - (appearances)

Just before that important game Bulgaria - Sweden, may be we are going to be without Dimitar Berbatov, but one comparison will be interesting. Of course I Think, that Berbatov is better forward, Ibrahimovic showed his high quality against Real Madrid, a lot of balls flew to the parking outside the stadium... So - who do you thing is a better scorer?

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Peter Beardsley scores more in bed than Ibra in the goal :D he is a superb player, excellent feet, just cant hit a barn door to save his life

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
imo Zlatan

Zlatan in a bigger League scored 10 goals till nw

and he fits well as a playmaker, assist man, he done mady assists this year.

and he also fcuked up madrid's defence with lots of tricks, he;s a better dribbler then berbatov and better playmaker and uses his head (from crosses ..) better.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I actually thought of this comparasion in the past. Not overally, just ball control. Berbatov reminds me Zlatan while dribling, really. Of course not in such a quality, not that often.

Who is a better goalscorer? Of course it's Dimitar. He's a player who I like quite a lot, he is quite similar to Gilardino btw. His value as a punta is big, he's creative enough also, he can hold the ball, he works well with his body, he's a complete forward. Zlatan is a better dribler and scores more impossible goals and is much more talented in some things. But if I had to choose my vote would go to Berbatov, no doubt.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Zlatan scored a lot of shots over the bar against Real, Berbatov scored two goals. I prefer goals than tricks, what about you, Egiptian:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
who is more talented...zlatan of course...who is the better player..zlatan of course...who is in a better form..now that is the question

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Zlatan would be a much better player if his finishing was on the level of Berbatov and Dimitar is not one of the best finishers in the game.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Who is a better goalscorer? Of course it's Dimitar. He's a player who I like quite a lot, he is quite similar to Gilardino btw. His value as a punta is big, he's creative enough also, he can hold the ball, he works well with his body, he's a complete forward. Zlatan is a better dribler and scores more impossible goals and is much more talented in some things. But if I had to choose my vote would go to Berbatov, no doubt.
Totally agree and not only because I am extremely biased in this case. I've en thought of the Gilardino comparison many times myself.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
coky said:
who is more talented...zlatan of course...who is the better player..zlatan of course...who is in a better form..now that is the question
and who has scored more goals against Croatia? :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
As an overall player Zlatan is more gifted and he is surely better but Berbatov is a real goalscorer with nice skills, he reminds me Montella in some ways.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
If I had to chose one for my team it would be Zlatan, but Berbatov is a better goalscorer like many have pointed it out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Skills, team player: Zlatan
Pure striker, effectivity: Berbatov.

Berbatov should have go to Ajax but one guy at Ajax who only Thinks about the focking money stopped the negotiations (I have a feeling that my ENglish is sucking more than ever now :crybaby: )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts