Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't remember, the one that scored this incredible goal against Roma few weeks ago:)
He is plaiyng for Bayer Leverkusen now, but do you think that he needs to play in bigger club?

And another - Martin Petrov, he has 7 goals in The Bundesliga, with Wolfsburg, he is very fast, and has very strong left foot(and weak right:( ).

What do you think about this two players?:)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
i really think that berbatov deserves to play in a bigger club,he's a talented forward!!
i don't know much about martin petrov(i don't follow bundesliga)but what i'm sure about is that he's pretty fast!!

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Because our team in late years often face Leverkusen, I know Berbatov a little bit. I don't think he should. He has some talent, but overall average IMO. His good is for his hard working, tries his best all the way, never wastes a possible chance. At Bayer, team work runs well among players with him, providing him service. But at a top club, one needs something unique to stand himself out. If he really goes to a bigger club, Bayern is the only possible option. For now, only Bayern can be refered as a bigger club in Germany. I can't recall many successful cases from mid German clubs to bigger clubs outside Germany. A similar case may be Crus at Inter. (I'm not so sure BTW.) Before Cruz did more than excellent at Bologna. But now he can't do the magic as he could. Berbatov would only sit on the bench and play some times the same as Cruz.

I have no clue about Petrov.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Both are good players, definitely better than some of local xtratime favourites , but because of their nationality are much less popular. There are strong rumours that bebrbatov will join Liverpool in a month , we'll see...
And if Wolfsburg manage to qualify for next CL -M.Petrov will get his chance of attracting more attention

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
zeifod2 said:
If you don't remember, the one that scored this incredible goal against Roma few weeks ago:)
He is plaiyng for Bayer Leverkusen now, but do you think that he needs to play in bigger club?

And another - Martin Petrov, he has 7 goals in The Bundesliga, with Wolfsburg, he is very fast, and has very strong left foot(and weak right:( ).

What do you think about this two players?:)
I'm very fond of Martin Petrov. He has been booming since the beginning of this season. Definitely one of the big influences in Wolfsburgs good season so far.

Berbatov is a class act as well. Ajax wanted to sign him during summer, but the Technical Manager refused to spend cash on him and see what happened. Zlatan left and we are strikerless. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Petrov is pure class, he could easily play in a bigger club too, since I think that lots of clubs need a left winger.

As for Berbatov I think that he is good, but not enough for Serie A or smth. yet.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Barbatov not good enough for Serie A :dielaugh: jesus christ the man is one smart and witty striker and you say there is no room for him in Serie A? Unless they start making clones of Shev for each team in Serie A I say you´re wrong :(

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yesterday Marto scored good goal against Barca in the charity game at Nou Camp. If Barcelona need a quality left winger he isnt bad option at all

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Djet said:
As for Berbatov I think that he is good, but not enough for Serie A or smth. yet.
Roma will disagree. :D
Watch his goal against Roma in the CL again. He received the ball with his back to goal, flicked it up and away from Dellas with some sublime juggling, before lobbing it exquisitely over Zotti into the net. Pure class! :thmbup:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Petrov is average, Berbatov is a fantastic player.
Hes been linked to Liverpool in January.

·
Registered
91 Posts
he was linked to ajax at the beginning of this season... too bad it never got through...

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Berbatov is an amazing striker. At least for our NT, I rarely watch Leverkusen and can't really judge his performance for them. He can easily do well in Seria A.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Demandred said:
Berbatov is an amazing striker. At least for our NT, I rarely watch Leverkusen and can't really judge his performance for them. He can easily do well in Seria A.
I don't want him in Serie A, i want him i Barcelona:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts