Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally someone is talking about buying Parma. Not just a rumour......
From Yahoo.it:

Berardi forgets Chievo: "I will buy i ducali"
The acquisation of Chievo does not take off, FRanca Berardi is looking at an other club in the Serie A: Parma.
Mer 12 Gen, 12:48 PM

Sfumato l'acquisto del Chievo, Franco Berardi ha rivolto la sua attenzione a un altro club di serie A, il Parma. "La trattativa con il Chievo - spiega l'imprenditore che dice di rappresentare una non meglio specificata societa' veronese - e' stata interrotta e non ci sono i margini per ricominciare a dialogare. I miei interlocutori mi hanno chiesto comunque di trovare una squadra di A e il Parma ci interessa molto. E' una situazione complicata, c'e' di mezzo il Tribunale. Valuteremo, contatteremo il curatore fallimentare, poi decideremo". (Gazzetta dello sport)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Who is Berardi? Why does he want to own a football club? What is his goal with owning a football club? Can he do something for us?

If he's not a good owner, this might be a bad thing.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I get this feeling that he's just trying to lower the price of Chievo...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Frankly Verdi I can't see how having a bad owner can be much worse than our current situation.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
A bad owner will take away the slight chance that a good owner might come along.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Actually this Berardi guy is just a spokesman for a group of businessmen from, yeah you guessed it, Verona. I doubt Verona-money is interested in buying Parma. No, the real target is Chievo...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chievo has no name in Europa, less supporters and is even the second team of Verona (Hellas stays number 1) and we have a better organisation and a better team.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Chievo have less fans than us? I struggle to believe.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Can this guy really afford to pay £130 million, thats how much our current debt is. If this guy will pay the debt than he is more than welcome to this club.

I dont care who owns the club as long as they bring a team strong enough for serie A.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
It doesn't matter if Chievo have less fans. They are still from Verona. The same city as the investors. It's NOT this Berardi alone.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I don't believe it...:)

I think we'll get someone come in from Parma as Baraldi hinted last week...the whole "Action speaks louder then words" bit.

Plus it seems a bit dodgy that the Chievo deal just fell through when Campadelli was looking to get out of football...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Who are those guys from Parma that wants to buy the team?

I know I shouldn't be asking too much but I REALLY will hate to see a "mediocre" owner. That would definetly NOT help us, only establish us as a low-table team. I still have hope for golden days and a chairman who ain't got muscles to flex will most definetly KILL THEM.

Let's hope for a rich bastard!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yes, Berardi is from Brescia, but he's representing a group of investors from Verona. It's not Berardi alone who is buying.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are talking about 3/4 offerte, who will be valutated this week. 1 should be from Sara Lee (owner of Champion). 2 should be from a company from Torino with conections to Russia (Ariana made a bid?). 3 local sponsors. 4 Berardi

Think positive! Forza Magico Parma!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
cam said:
Chievo have less fans than us? I struggle to believe.
why would you struggle to believe that?

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Schumy said:
why would you struggle to believe that?
Because Parma have some of the worst damn supporters in the world, all too busy with Juventus & Milan to bother with a home town club who were at one point BETTER than Juve & Milan.

They disgust me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts