Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lazio legend Beppe Signori will not reach 200 goals in serie A as he has announced that this is the last season for him in Serie A.

Serie A will be empty now that Beppe Signori is qutting. He is my favourite player ever, the guy that made me fall in love with Lazio. I am really saddend by this awful news. :(

I will never forget him.

FORZA BEPPE SIGNORI !! UNO DI NOI !!

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
One of our biggest legends of all time, surely he'll be missed...but at least he's not in Bologna to score against us. :)

Anyway, I'm hoping to see him in England next year. Could very well score 15-20 goals if healthy.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Yes, Beppe was the main reason I became a Lazio fan. I will never forget this livewire, a player which every Lazio fan can be proud of!!!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Kafka said:

Anyway, I'm hoping to see him in England next year. Could very well score 15-20 goals if healthy.
he said that won't to play in England or Spain or France, but he want to play like an amateurs league (...Quatar...)
because he's full of pains to his legs(like Baggio)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Viola said:
Yes, Beppe was the main reason I became a Lazio fan. I will never forget this livewire, a player which every Lazio fan can be proud of!!!
I woulndn't say that Beppe was the main reason for me to become a Lazio fan but certainly his exciting partnership with Casiraghi was one of the reasons.
Too bad he is plagued by injuries...:depress:

FORZA BEPPE SIGNORI !!!

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If he's in that much pain he should just quit football all together and not play on in Qatar just to make a dollar, which is ridiculous in the first place. There's no reason to risk your health just to make some extra money.

I want them and especially Beppe to stop in the 'right' league. :(

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yes... mancini & signori & casiraghi, what a wonderfull 90's we had... ;)

btw, anyone can explain me why mancini was never selected for the national team ?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Mancio (in his glory days at Samp) was a constant starter for the national team, partnering Gianluca Vialli.

The most unlikely twins ever! :)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Another one of Serie A great quitting..:depress:

I thought Beppe will reach his 200th goal marK if he stay for another seasonin Serie A...but probably the pain is unbearable for another season!

Serie A fans will miss Signori..:(

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Viola said:
Mancio (in his glory days at Samp) was a constant starter for the national team, partnering Gianluca Vialli.

The most unlikely twins ever! :)

REALLY ????? well, in euro 96, there were 4 strikers: ZOLA, RAVANELLI , CASIRAGHI & CHIESA .
and in world cup 94 , there was signori & baggio of course, but vialli & mancini i have never seen actually...

but back then i wasn't that much of a soccer fan, but still...
maybe in euro 92 then ?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Between 84 and 94 he played 34 games for the Azurri, especially at Euro 88 and WC 90.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts