Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody watched any of the Beonet live coverages of football matches. I'd like to know what the quality is like because the goals they sometimes put on their web site don't look very good, and if the quality of the picture is like that I'd rather not watch it...

G

·
0 Posts
The last match I saw on BeoNet was Rijeka-Partizan, and it was pretty bad(although I only had a 28.8k modem).

I prefer to listen to the games rather than to watch...

·
Registered
313 Posts
RS4ever- I too "tried" to watch the Armada-Grobari match. Believe me, it was just as frustrating with a 56K modem. I refused to go there ever again (to watch a game that is). I don't know what it's like if you have a better connection (cable,DSL,T1, etc), but it can't be much better than what I saw. Every 3 minutes or so you would be cut off and would have to logon again. VERY frustrating to say the least. :(

------------------
Later

·
Premium Member
27,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I thought it would be like that so maybe the best thing is to rely on audio coverage..
There are a couple of links to Serbian radio stations on http://www.listenthemusic.com/yugoslavian.htm including Radio Belgrade so I'm hoping that maybe they would be giving coverage of the derby...

G

·
0 Posts
Red Star Forever,
this has nothing to do with the derby but www.talksport.net will have free live audio coverige of the England vs Yugoslavia U21 match(in english)

As for Beonet...
it is US$35 to join for six months, but they do carry alot of games from our league and International matches involving Yugoslavia(soccer & Basket). I have no option but to join, since no TV station in New Zealand will have EURO2000 :(

G

·
0 Posts
Ops...
I was wrong, BBC will have the live broadcast of the Eng-YU match(radio 5 live)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts