Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
wow for a second there i thought u were serious..i know gas is expensive here but it is ridiculously expensive in hrvatska..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
even more expensive in Sweden...almost 14 kronor for 1 liter and increasing..(1,5 euro per liter)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Kuna has roughly the same rate as hryvna, right?? :confused: 4 kunas per a liter of petrol is ridiculously cheap, in Ukraine you shall pay one and a half times more in average. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
69,627 Posts
New Jersey though still has the cheapest gas in the USA, which is quite suprising as Jersey definetely is one of the most expensive states to live in. A ****ing apartment here is equal the cost of probably a 4 bedroom house in Iowa ;) I remember I was on a short vacation in the south and people were shocked when I told them that :pp

Even without self service (Jersey being the only state where that is illegal) it's still cheaper

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
that's bloody cheap, compared to contemporary prices. most countries have it around 1,40 - 1,50 € these days. should drive to Hrvatska next time to fill my tank. :)
Welcome to Ukraine, we haven't broken a 1 euro barrier so far (but soon). :pp

·
Registered
235 Posts
In Australia, petrol is about $1.60/L (approx €1). And people do nothing but cry and moan about how expensive it is. Yet they don't understand they are paying the prices Europeans were paying in 2004. This nation has degenerated into a country of whingers.

I think UK is most expensive, but I could be wrong... (£1.15/L or so)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts