Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/20059/cmc_79136.html

:shades::cool:

"Il mio trasferimento al Milan non è più una indiscrezione - ha detto - e non era nemmeno una indiscrezione l'interesse della Juve che mi ha voluto ma poi non ha chiuso l'accordo. Giocare al Milan è un sogno che si realizza, si tratta di una mega-squadra, uno dei più grandi al mondo."

My transfer to Milan is not a secret/indiscretion anymore and Juve's interest was also not a secret as they did want me but then didn't close the deal. Playing for Milan is a dream come true, as it's a mega team, one of the biggest in the world." :thmbup:

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD MAREK!!!!:devil::star: :thmbup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Kaladze, with his performance in the matches versus Juventus, ManUtd and inter, should be first choice LB anytime even if Marek comes, but,

the georgian is very injury prone:depress:, while marek is very versatile who can play in left midfield too.

a very good signing if it comes true, and I don't think his signing would mean the departure of kaladze.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Well with Kaladze, Marek, Serginho (new contract signed), Panacaro (new contract signed) and even Maldini, I guess the left side of the field is well covered. :)

(I know some of these players can play in other positions)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Sheva_Rules said:
Well now we need a backup for Cafu..
considering everyone on the left I do wonder if they don't plan to have Pancaro for that...

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
ilgenio said:
Pancaro seems the obvious choice now with Marek's arrival. And there's also Simic :D

IMO, next season we need someone who can play RB when Cafu's unavailable, even in the matches against ManUtd or the derby.

Are u sure we could field Simic/Pancaro there next season?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Poor Simic has been in the doghouse for a couple of years now.

How about Stam filling in on the right when Cafu is unavailable? That's one of the reasons Milan got him, IMO.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Good news for us!

Marek will be playing in multiple roles for our side. He can play in Kaladze, Seedorf, Pirlo and Gattuso's position which is beneficial for us.

Primarily he will be playing leftback for us considering that Kaladze cannot string together 20 games without getting injured.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Kaladze is more than Great!!
But for Marek to join, it would be wonderful!!

anyway if the choice was mine, i would stick with Kaladze!! But reports linking hi to a move to chelsea are increasing nowadays!

·
Registered
535 Posts
HB21 said:
Kaladze is more than Great!!
But for Marek to join, it would be wonderful!!

anyway if the choice was mine, i would stick with Kaladze!! But reports linking hi to a move to chelsea are increasing nowadays!
yup, i heard that they will change Kaladze for Crespo :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Simic will go for sure as for Panacaro I was a little surprised to see us offering him a new contract.Not that I don't like Pippo it's just that I thought he'd be going back to Lazio.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Well the management payed about 20 mill for kaladze from Dynamo, and Chelsea payed like 26 for Crespo, so we are not robbing them too much :D
The problem with letting Kala goal is that european football is on standby on the left back position, I mean asides from the players in our team and ashley cole, please let me know if I am mistaken, its not looking so hot
so even if kaladze is not completely in the same level as our other players, he is still one of the best 10 left backs in the planet, can we settle for that?
I think we can

·
Registered
626 Posts
did u guys pay 20mil for kaladze ...man thats alot of money for sum one not used all the time . But i still think that he is a very good left back if not great .....i still remember milan's champions league winning season ...this guy was awesome ....i hope kaladze wont leave milan .

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
This Milan is becoming rather frightening. :nervous:

I can't believe the transformation of this team. Through some unbelievable robberies of Inter - Seedorf/Pirlo for Helveg/Guglielminpietro in specific - you almost created the midfield. :pp

4 or 5 years ago, I considered you crap. Stunning.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Thotobald said:
4 or 5 years ago, I considered you crap. Stunning.
Crap that won #16 though ;)

P.S. Former Cugino Maurizio Ganz was essential for that Scudetto :jester:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts