Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude was good against arsenal but wat a prick he is.......hes getting benched cuz of his attitude, bradley also benched his ass.

Too bad , dude is talented but he hes just so dum at times...hes gonna ruin his promising career

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I think there is a "profound deep seated bias" against American players from European managers. Until America wins something, then the problem will continue.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I think that's the easy way out. There may be some bias, but I don't think that's the only reason that Benny's not playing.

·
Registered
69,362 Posts
since I follow Derby County, I feel it's because he wasn't a Paul Jewell signing, but even under Billy Davies he didn't play much. Benny showed some good stuff in the matches he has played, but at the same time he makes silly errors. He is too inconsistent as a player. Maybe the Prem was a bit of a stretch for him, but it's not easy playing for a club like Derby, the morale must be very low especially when you don't play

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
I really would like to see Benny go back to the Bundesliga. I think he'd do a lot better there than in England. I think he could also make it in Spain.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no benny has to grow up , thats why bradley benched him in teh last friendly , he has an attitude problem...He needs to grow up

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
since I follow Derby County, I feel it's because he wasn't a Paul Jewell signing, but even under Billy Davies he didn't play much. Benny showed some good stuff in the matches he has played, but at the same time he makes silly errors. He is too inconsistent as a player. Maybe the Prem was a bit of a stretch for him, but it's not easy playing for a club like Derby, the morale must be very low especially when you don't play

I don't understand this. Benny is not a veteran. When Billy signed him he had to be aware of that!!!

Then the question is ... why sign him, Billy?

The reality is that the kid is a "game winner", but managers like Billy are not equiped with the imagination to fields a team that includes players as mercurial as Benny. There is no doubt of this KIDS skills, it will take a manager with "vision", not a punt and chase, grind it out "jar head" to bring the best from this kid.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
no benny has to grow up , thats why bradley benched him in teh last friendly , he has an attitude problem...He needs to grow up
I agree. I don't think it's that it's anti-American sentiments that keep him from playing, it think it's Benny himself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts