Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benfica is the host this afternoon, welcoming Paços de Ferreira at 18.30 GMT

this will be a tough game, Paços is in the middle of the table, and is a team that's used to putting up good performances against the Big 3, so we need to be focused in order to win the game

Rui Vitoria has called the following players:

Goalies: Ederson , Júlio César;

Defense: Luisão, Lindelöf, Eliseu, Sílvio, Jardel, André Almeida , Nélson Semedo;

Midfield: Fejsa, Samaris, Gaitán, Gonçalo Guedes, Pizzi, Talisca, Victor Andrade , Carcela;

Forwards: Raul Jiménez, Mitroglou , Jonas.

Its good to see victor andrade back, and i reckon Rui Vitória is preparing the team in case Luisão fails us, by calling Lindelof. Im pleased with what i have seen of Lisandro Lopez this season, so i think this is just a form to motivate the swedish kid. In the future we should test, for the league cup for example, games without Luisão

Força Benfica :worship:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Goal!!!!!Jonas.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
1-0 ht.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
what a miss by mitro.......:stoned:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Guedes 2-0!!!!!!!!

he has been one of the worst players.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Guedes 2-0!!!!!!!!

he has been one of the worst players.
Guedes now has a goal and assist. Everything has quickly turned around.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
it is football.

Benfica is always strong at home no matter what.....

Gaitan and Jonas are the two best players of the league.

two points behind porto,waiting for petit now.

3-0 job done.

·
Registered
67 Posts
it is football.

Benfica is always strong at home no matter what.....

Gaitan and Jonas are the two best players of the league.

two points behind porto,waiting for petit now.

3-0 job done.
More like waiting for the Portista referee to rob us of a clean goal from Slimani.

·
Registered
928 Posts
We are only 2 points behind. It is going to be an interesting year. Sporting and Porto fans wrote Benfica off but we are sticking around. Looks like neither Sporting or Porto are quite as strong as they thought. Viva Benfica !!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
missed most of the game, its awesome to see we won and we won with 3 goals and a solid performance from what i read :clap:

also great to know that sporting lost, good job petit :thmbup:

game is on, 2 pts behind, its a long road, we got to keep playing, improving and make the best out of each game

FORÇA BENFICA ! :proud:

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and here are tonights goals

1st jonas, with a stunning shot , followed by gonçalo guedes's debut scoring for the senior team, and finally jonas scores the 3rd goal after an assist from gonçalo, enjoy :worship:

UwmqPCHNTFE

·
Registered
928 Posts
and here are tonights goals

1st jonas, with a stunning shot , followed by gonçalo guedes's debut scoring for the senior team, and finally jonas scores the 3rd goal after an assist from gonçalo, enjoy :worship:

UwmqPCHNTFE
Thanks :smileani::smileani: Every week Im more and More impressed with Goncalo !!

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
same here, that kid not only has skill and ambition, but he's a team player, intelligent and quite mature for his age

its such a joy watching him play

i hope he keeps it up, , has been a long time since i've seen a player from our youth team promoted to the senior team playing like this...last time i recall, was manuel fernandes, and we know how it turned out

hopefully gonçalo has the maturity not to fall in that trap

on a side note, as mentioned before, also, nelson semedo has been amazing

·
Registered
928 Posts
same here, that kid not only has skill and ambition, but he's a team player, intelligent and quite mature for his age

its such a joy watching him play

i hope he keeps it up, , has been a long time since i've seen a player from our youth team promoted to the senior team playing like this...last time i recall, was manuel fernandes, and we know how it turned out

hopefully gonçalo has the maturity not to fall in that trap

on a side note, as mentioned before, also, nelson semedo has been amazing
Nice that we finally have a coach that is will to give a "Portuguese" youth player a chance......

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:thmbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts