Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Benfica Eagle can be seen here searching for tasty prey [though I'm wondering if the background image actually resembles Portugal's landscape at all, in any case, just accept it for what it is]. Just as The Benfica Eagle is looking to find some tasty prey in which to devour, the club itself Benfica will be looking to devour their opposition, the forthcoming club from Madeira - Marítimo. As I was reliably informed by our very own, Mistress Ana, they will come looking to attack, which shall leave them all the more exposed, and all the more likely to be devoured upon the pitch.

...searching far and wide... to Switzerland, even!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Big game coming up for Benfica and its Aguia Vitoria, Victory the Eagle for you non Portuguese speaking folks, seems like we're already headed towards Azores as per FBI agent Carrie, curious thing is that Maritimo also has a lion as a symbol

Like we say back in the homeland, Ate os comemos Carago!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
yes, very exciting 1st half, even though we had the ball posssession and the many wasted scoring chances, and they managed to score 1st :D

we must score our 2nd goal soon now :groan:

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
offside? no ways :palm:

i didnt watch it, was hearing on the radio, but they didnt mention it

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Oscar Cardozhatrick :D

Elsewhere in Portugal:

Olhanense took on Gil Vicente

The scoring opened in the 6' minute when Yaro scored for Gil Vicente

L Carlos scored another for Gil Vicente in the 64'

When victory looked near, Olhanense made a comeback

66' Piloto slots one past Gil Vicente

78' Brandao slots another

Final score: 2 - 2

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Damn, I wanted Cardozo. That would give him an Ultra in form on Fifa 13 :)

Fantastic performance though, didn't he score a hat trick last weekend?

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
If he avoids injury and keeps this form - Cardozo could score 30 league goals this season. Changing his penalty approach from trying to hit a 120 mph shot into walk up and slot in has turned a weakness to a strength.

Cardozo now has 101 league goals for SLB.

Nice of Rodrigo to remember how to convert a chance. He's been too wasteful this season. SLB really needs him to pick it up in the 2nd half.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts