Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
24,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to the Portuguese League tonight ,and this time as hosts.....our opponent tonight is Braga...tough team, wont be an easy game, at all, but its a must win,..after yesterday's results with Porto and Sporting we have to grab this chance, regardless of the many problems we have been enduring in what concerns to injuries, specially upfront ( but not only...)

still injured we have none others than: Jardel, Danilo, Samaris, Raúl Jiménez, Rafa and Jonas..peanuts:D lol :)inserts sarcasm:)

the game takes place tonight, at 20h GMT, and are expected over 50.000 people in the stands

these are the players called by Rui Vitória:

Guarda-redes: Ederson , Júlio César;

Defesas: Lisandro, Grimaldo, Luisão, Lindelof, Eliseu, André Almeida , Nélson Semedo;

Médios: Fejsa, Celis, André Horta, Carrillo, Salvio, Pizzi, Zivkovic , Cervi;

Avançados: Gonçalo Guedes, Mitroglou, Luka Jovic e José Gomes

glad to see zivkovic is finally recovered from his pre.season injury, curious to see how he plays ( not expecting him to start of coz, but maybe some mins during the 2nd half) and i really hope mitroglou is recovered for real too:D so that we can at least have a striker back lol Jovic is one too but he has hardly played yet so doesnt have routines ( let alone josé gomes)...hope jonas and jimenez recover really fast ( and the rest too of coz)

would like to see ederson take over julio césar...at this point , as someone who only watches the games, its clear who is the more fit goalie atm

FORÇA BENFICA!!! :wee: :wee: :wee:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I have my DVR set to record the replay. Tough game. I would like to see Carrillo and Almeida some minutes.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
3-1 victory. Mitro back in the lineup with a brace. Pizzi scored an offside goal, but the linesman blew the call :devil2:

Back in first. :x At Chaves this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts