Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard there's a game this Wednesday for some final or other.

There's still a chance in a blizzard's hell that UEFA will reverse Markovic's red card for mouthing off to the Juventus bench. That would really come handy since Salvio got his second yellow for his inability to get his arm out of the way from a 5-yard-shot.

No Enzo either, and Feijao is out indefinitely. We'll have to count on some Gaitan magic and another solid from our Center Back pair to keep a clean sheet, and perhaps score on a set piece or two.

Carrega neles, Benfica!

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
i doubt uefa will let us play markovic though...

we have to do our best, be confident (but not cocky) and hopefully dont be too nervous and be able to cope with the massive pressure they 'll have on their shoulders

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As expected, Markovic's appeal to repeal the suspension was denied.

We'll have to do this without the boy.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Eusebio and Coluna will help us today..........

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt it, they're dead. But in terms of inspiration, I hope the players still feel inspired.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Good luck tonight guys! you kicked juBe`s butt and now I`ll cheer for you to the end. FORZA BENFICA!

We need N4L`s blessings though, if you know what I mean :err:

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
crappy game from both sides, benfica needs to put on the field all their talent and figthing spirit!

the last 10mins were finally acceptable, and i hope it carries for the 2nd half

right at the end of the 1st half the referee didnt see a penalty in our favour.....just like he saw a foul that sequeira didnt commit and awarded him a yellow card...not very reasssuring

but basically what we have to do is carry on playing like we did for the last couple mins of the 1st half, and trust that we can do it ffs! confidence and personality! come on benfica!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Losing another winger really hurt our game.

Should have had a penalty there. Unfortunate.

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
for **** sake, how can we miss so many opportunities :palm:

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Lol bad luck. Beto was about 5 yards away by time cardozo and rodrigo finished their 2 minute runups!

·
Administrator
25,353 Posts
i dont ever evere ever want to see us play a final again, i cant take it

this is too cruel, too cruel

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
:(

Hard luck guys, this ****en curse wont just go :moan:

Your players went for their penalties so hesitated and afraid, they were acting like they have already lost it before even trying. This was so ridicules.

This must be harsh witnessing two finals with penalty loses, I can feel you. I`m sorry :(

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Unfortunate. But I'll take a losing a final any day over as a spectator any day, twice on Sunday.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts