Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last cl group stage game.let's win it to qualify for the El and as seeded in the last 32 draw.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Roberto, maxi, luisao, luiz peixoto, javi, ruben, martins, coentrao, saviola cardozo

10.000 spec?:confused::rollani:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Roberto, maxi, luisao, luiz peixoto, javi, ruben, martins, coentrao, saviola cardozo

10.000 spec?:confused::rollani:
This is pathetic! Down 0-1 at HT! :mad::yuck:

This Jesus put Peixoto in the midfield for this one? I mean :wth:

I love Jorge to death but for meaningful games his line-up's look like a mess! :rollani:

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
This game isn't meaningful. The people have no interest in paying a premium for a game that means nothing - and I don't blame them.

That said, they look like shit. Also, Cesar Peixoto needs to walk into a deep hole and go away.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
This game isn't meaningful. The people have no interest in paying a premium for a game that means nothing - and I don't blame them.

That said, they look like shit. Also, Cesar Peixoto needs to walk into a deep hole and go away.
Don't we have to win in order to go to the Europa? I mean I know the Europa isn't meaningful but still...

I agree with your second point.......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't we have to win in order to go to the Europa? I mean I know the Europa isn't meaningful but still...

I agree with your second point.......
hapoel needs to win at Lyon,it is 0-0 by now.

Our defense is awful.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I have no interest in Mickey Mouse tournaments. If they have to play them, I want to see them do well; but I can't feign giving a crap.

I'm still scratching my head over Liverpool rushing Torres back into the lineup for the 2nd leg. That was DUUUUUUUMMMMMB.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Aimar and Gaitan coming on. Peixoto and Maxi off.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I like these uniforms.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Which ones are they wearing?
I haven't seen them before.

White top with red stripes on the side. Red shorts with white socks. My only gripe is that the red looks a little like ruby red.

gOD, Schalke is just flattening them right now.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
I haven't seen them before.

White top with red stripes on the side. Red shorts with white socks. My only gripe is that the red looks a little like ruby red.

gOD, Schalke is just flattening them right now.
That sounds pretty classy and different.

You got a stream going? If so, care to share?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Seems like we can concentrate on domestic issues now. :(

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Btw guys, Hapoel is leading 2-1 at Lyon, right now it's the 86th minute, if this continues Hapoel finish 3rd and you'll finish 4th. (really didn't mean to rub it in, just to let u know cause no one mentioned it)

And as I speak Lyon scores! you're on the clear unless Hapoel wins it!

·
Registered
8,178 Posts

O mais novo heroi mítico do Benfica! Obrigado! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts