Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/futb/mf_editoria?mf_edi=445&mf_id=44193&mf_club=0&num_jog=0&p_sondagem=0&p_voto=0

I already knew of Jorge Ribeiro's fabulous capacity to be sent off since last season. I don't think that is due to being young: What he did in last match against Operário explains all; he started to yell against a man in the assistance who was provoquing him and they dealt to fight against each other (during the match). Second yellow card shown! I have a concrete opinion about Veloso and it's very strange how young players at Benfica main team are absolute cotton (don't run, don't fight, aren't determined as they should) and when in B team they are always sent off for assaults. When Jorge Ribeiro was suspended by Jesualdo I wasn't surprised, it's always happening with him. Benfica has 2 type of young players nowadays: the faggies (Diogo Luís, Baião, A. Oliveira, Cordeiro, etc...) and the "boxeurs" (Ribeiro - like is brother Maniche, Geraldo - like his brother of Farense, Bruno Alves; Nuno Abreu and so on). If this is the way of B team, finish it quickly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts