Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porto loses and Benfica wins and they qualify for the UEFA.

Maritimo-Benfica
Pacos de Ferreira vs Porto

Porto wins and Boavista loses and Porto qualifies for the European Champions league

Boavista vs Setubal

1. Sporting 72
2. Boavista 67
3. Porto 65
4. Benfica 63

Anything can happen

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
We have to hope for a miracle - Porto is not going to show up stale with a possible second place finish and a guarantee UEFA spot.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I dont really see Porko losing against Pacos, though without McCarthy (is he playing or not cause I know he got red carded in the last match) they might find scoring difficult - i hope.

The worst would be if they did lose and we didnt do the business ova Maritimo, who have been our jinx team for awhile, but just like the Boa bubble it will be burst by an SLB victory.

FORCA SLB!!!

FORCA PACOS!

iT would be fricken miracle eh hehe

G

·
i can see us losing to Maritimo really. I think we have the potential to do well next season if we can hold the players together and strengthen!

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Boavista have the easiest game, Porto have the next toughest, and Benfica have the toughest game of all. So the way the positions are is probably how it will end...but 1 side might crumble under the pressure. Hopefully Boavista :happy:

To be honest I can't see Benfica bettering Porto's result. Maybe if it was Porto playing Maritimo and Benfica vs Pacos their could be drama....but I can't see Benfica winning in Funchal and even if they do Porto won't lose to Pacos.....However Pacos are in decent form and with our defence who knows...but we have scored 9 goals in 2 games and we should get the 3 points....

Pinto da Costa has plenty of gifts ready for the Setubal players....if they play like they did vs Sporting, Boavista could be surprised....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Dan said:
Boavista have the easiest game, Porto have the next toughest, and Benfica have the toughest game of all. So the way the positions are is probably how it will end...but 1 side might crumble under the pressure. Hopefully Boavista :happy:

To be honest I can't see Benfica bettering Porto's result. Maybe if it was Porto playing Maritimo and Benfica vs Pacos their could be drama....but I can't see Benfica winning in Funchal and even if they do Porto won't lose to Pacos.....However Pacos are in decent form and with our defence who knows...but we have scored 9 goals in 2 games and we should get the 3 points....

Pinto da Costa has plenty of gifts ready for the Setubal players....if they play like they did vs Sporting, Boavista could be surprised....
As we've said, nothing short of a miracle will get us that third spot... but, as the ultimate sports cliche says, "on any given Sunday..."

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Pila said:
As we've said, nothing short of a miracle will get us that third spot... but, as the ultimate sports cliche says, "on any given Sunday..."
Sound's magical.
Let's hope we don't play Saturday then. ;) :tongue:

This Sunday will see two 5:0-wins ... one of Benfica and one of Pacos. And if not I'll be really surprised. ;) :D

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey ... come on ... just stay confident :) ... and if the miracle of us not making the UEFA-qualification might happen in the end ( What I don't expect ;) ) ... Whatever ... we'll be champions next year with Nuno Gomes anyway. :star: ;) :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Setubal is capable of beating or tie Boavista.
Pacos Ferreira the same with Porto.
Maritimo with Benfica
all three teams could lose or tied.
Boavista is not playing like they were.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts