Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Benayoun's agent says they'll insist Benayoun will leave in the summer as 3 seasons is enough and he has to move on to a bigger club. As for their refusal to sell Benayoun in January, Katzav says it's understandable as it will be 'like a death penalty' for them. He'll leave Santander in the summer for sure, the question is to where.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Clearly, bolton is a low end team...

Racing price possession is Benayoun and that Jose Guraro guy.....they are the reason that keeps santander together and Santander needs to be in the running. They can get some good prospects from beanyoun, but they want a good deal for benayoun, something in the range of a trade off and possibly some players.....

Santander does not want to go and get relegated as it goes into the 2nd half of the season...

I heard that alot more teams will be after Benayoun come summer when he gets Spanish Passport!!!

Afterall, he is a morrocan and there is a good chance he is a dissdendent of Spanish Jews from the time of the spanish inquisition (1492).

Good luck to him..
While I got rejected for my Spanish Visa :frustrat:
SHE ELCHO LIZDAYEN SFARAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fero:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Sorry Benny, I accidently edited your post with my comment. :D

Anyway just to summerize what Benny said, he was talking about Bolton not being able to afford Yossi and Santander's high demands. Like I said we'll have to wait for this season to end.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Sorry Benny, I accidently edited your post with my comment. :D

Anyway just to summerize what Benny said, he was talking about Bolton not being able to afford Yossi and Santander's high demands. Like I said we'll have to wait for this season to end.

was the edit aimed for mine? :nono:

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raanan is the boss :)

I dont know, what I did wrong, but he will know it better than me :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
was the edit aimed for mine? :nono:
No. I meant to post a new reply but somehow ended up editing someone else's post...go figure :howler:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Haimrevivo1 said:
Benayoun's agent says they'll insist Benayoun will leave in the summer as 3 seasons is enough and he has to move on to a bigger club. As for their refusal to sell Benayoun in January, Katzav says it's understandable as it will be 'like a death penalty' for them. He'll leave Santander in the summer for sure, the question is to where.
Man, I wish Benayoun STAYS IN SANTANDER !!!!! :stuckup: He's the CAPTAIN for God's sake !! He's playing almost every game for 90 minutes !! He's playing in a very good league !! What else can he wish for ?? Sure, his team kinda sux, but let's look at the facts:

---> He's not really scoring a lot. With that scoring tally, who will take a leap of faith in the guy ? Playmaking is not a very common demanded trait now.

----> He's not above the team, he's not the best or most important player in the team. Havi Guerro is better . We should realise this.

----> Yossi still has a lot to prove, in making up new tricks, in improving his consistency and shooting skills. This can only be done by play time which is critical for the NT TOO !!

----> In a big team , different training, new geography, new people, he might be benched, injured or annoyed ---> END OF CARREAR ! He's not a kid anymore.

We should be thankful we have a solid player playing reguarly for La Liga . Yossi should leave when Santander is relegated , not a moment before IMO.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
gba said:
Man, I wish Benayoun STAYS IN SANTANDER !!!!! :stuckup: He's the CAPTAIN for God's sake !! He's playing almost every game for 90 minutes !! He's playing in a very good league !! What else can he wish for ?? Sure, his team kinda sux, but let's look at the facts:

---> He's not really scoring a lot. With that scoring tally, who will take a leap of faith in the guy ? Playmaking is not a very common demanded trait now.

----> He's not above the team, he's not the best or most important player in the team. Havi Guerro is better . We should realise this.

----> Yossi still has a lot to prove, in making up new tricks, in improving his consistency and shooting skills. This can only be done by play time which is critical for the NT TOO !!

----> In a big team , different training, new geography, new people, he might be benched, injured or annoyed ---> END OF CARREAR ! He's not a kid anymore.

We should be thankful we have a solid player playing reguarly for La Liga . Yossi should leave when Santander is relegated , not a moment before IMO.
True. You have a point there, but Benayoun might be also intrested in a negotiation since he would probably earn more money and have more status. For instance if he moves to Bolton there is a good chance for him to be in the starting line up and he will get experience in a tough league like the English. Bolton surely will pay more. Even though I'm not very confident in this transfer.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Guerero might get weak and that leaves alot of pressure on benayoun...

Santander needs some steam, because benayoun cannot do tricks for 90 minutes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts