Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After scoring in Russia Guy Levi has called back the Beitar striker to the U-21 squad ahead of Wednesday's crucial match against France. Very good choice. Tamuz is also there.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Great reinforcement, if the U-21 was already strong without them now the French will have headaches. Melikson was also recalled.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
hmmm i think we had a good team.... you think it will do any good?
Is this allowed to go back and forth from seniors to youth like this?

·
Registered
947 Posts
i would say that with ben-sahar, ben-shushan and tamuz israel U21 has one of the best striking forces in europe !

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i agree, and i don't exaggerate. The combination of the three strikers is definintly one of the best young striking forces i've seen. I hope Ben Sahar will still start though.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
wait..
shushan is that guy in Chelsea, no :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Yeah these three players ( Ben Shushan, Tamuz, Ben Sahar) are very good players and Israel with them has a lethal attack. Better than many traditional NT's around.

One question i have is that Ben Sahar will have to return from Chelsea and to which club will he head in Israel?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
BEITAR :)

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:

Yes Gaidamek would try to snatch him, but Beitar's attack has already, Ben Shushan, Tamuz, Itzhaki and Pinto, where would he come in?? He should go to a team where he will play as a starter it will be better for the NT. He should go to one of the Tel Aviv clubs or even Netanya.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
He can play for our youth for sure....
but he can be loaned up...possibly Bnei Yehuda..or even Herzelia...
that would be cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts