Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hardly remember any Israeli footballer getting a regular starting lineup place for his club in his first season, if that's not enough he obviously does a great job. He saved Bolton from a definite goal in the dying minutes against Charlton this weekend and now even Sky Sports have named him in their team of the weekend together with other great players. Here it is:

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=270457&CPID=8&clid=&channel=Premiership

Fantastic achivement. :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Berkovic was not in the starting lineup for Southampton 1995/1996? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kappa21 said:
Berkovic was not in the starting lineup for Southampton 1995/1996? :rolleyes:
Yeah but that was ages ago and we all knew how good he was. Tal is different, nobody really expected him to become such an important player so fast.

Man so many views and only one reply, I wonder who are all these people who view this thread so many times but got nothing to say :D

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
Yeah but that was ages ago and we all knew how good he was. Tal is different, nobody really expected him to become such an important player so fast.
Was Mr. Idan Tal important to Everton at his stint b.t.w?

Man so many views and only one reply, I wonder who are all these people who view this thread so many times but got nothing to say :D

Speechless.... :googly:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kappa21 said:
Was Mr. Idan Tal important to Everton at his stint b.t.w?
Nah he got to start maybe 3-4 times, although had a few appearances as a sub. He was nothing more then a rotation player. But the Everton fans I've talked with really liked him and thought he should be given more chances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts