Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since in Belgium media and fans are thinking that the game against turkey will be a iece of cake (boy are they wrong!), I wanted to know ho w the turkish fans think abbout our team.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Coach Denizli and Turks are aware of the strenght of Belgium. They all agree that its a very strong team. I tjink its gonna be the hardest game.
However, from the game i saw today, i have to admit that we have a better team than both Sweeden and Beligium. We dont have a fasterteam but we have players with better skills and technique. i say we should be able to beat belgium but depends on self-trust of the players.

·
Registered
22 Posts
we are not that crap like Sweden. I dont think so before, but when I watched the first game tonight,I am sure we can beat both of belgium and Sweden.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Team strenght

I think they all have their strong points, but at the end, they are all nearly as powerful as the other.
Lets see what happens.
And I hope Turkey fails against Sweden, because if they win they are going to party all night and keep me from sleeping just like the Galatasaray win in the UEFA- final.
My god, it sucks living in the Turkish-quartier at evenings like that.:):)

ADRIAAN

D

·
0 Posts
I totally disagree with Turkey being better than Belgium.
Belgium have been much better than Turkey in the last 2 games, and I'm so upset and frustrated that the Turks could not get a decent ball to Sukur against the mistake-ridden Swedes.
Unless Turkey don't get a good ball for Sukur to power home, then Belgium will be roaring to go, they are at home, and all their fans will be cheering them on, Belgium want to qualify for the quater-finals, and a big victory after their loss to Italy, which still must hurt them heaps mentally, they want to hit-back strongly in the game with Turkey.
Of course I hope Turkey win, but I'm not confident nor optimistic so I can't really say just like that that they will definitely beat Belgium.

·
Registered
22 Posts
well, after two games I must admit, we are not deserving to qualify from the group. Yes sweden and belgium is not so good, but we are crap also. I think we were playing better in euro96

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
We still have a chance.I know we have a better potential than Belgium, with a good formation and motivated players we can beat them.

So everything depends on Mustafa Denizli

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Ohhh godd, we suck!!
i am totally disappointed with our team. how can we play so bad??
i haven't seen turkey play so terribly in the past few years. i thought we had become a very strong team. even gala players play like they never did. i dont get it at all!
Umit, Hakan unsal, suat, hakan, arif???
whats up with all of them??They werwe playing the best football a month ago!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts