Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I hope we loose 1-0. that way everybody will be down to earth again and that canonly be positive for the coming match against sweden.

danemark-belgium: 1-0 Gronkjar

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
haha
2-0 to begium,danemark is out and they don't have any great forwards.
goalscorers for belgium wilmots and nilis.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I hope we're going to win but don't let it be easy ! They have to be aware that they can't win them all and i actually hope (just a little bit) that we're going to draw (or loose) so we are warned for the game against Sweden next week. But actually i think Waseige will bring this to their mind even if they win so don't let them loose ;) .

I expect a 2-2 draw with goals from Tomasson (2) and Mpenza, Strupar.

D

·
0 Posts
But who would have thought Schmeichel would get on the scoresheet?

Belgium played better than Denmark, but as usual Denmark were extremely dangerous on the counter-attack.

Mpenza had another great game.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
2-2 but danemark was better than i thought actually!!
wilmots did score,i was right on that.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
A good result that 2-2 !

We played again a good game and we created a lot of good chances. The first goal of Denmark could have been avoided i think. Totally De Vlieger's mistake. If he comes out of his goal he should go for the ball and not what he did now !!

The only bad place in our team is the left back for me. Leonard isn't the man who i like there but Van Kerckhoven also isn't the best. I think Hendrickx would be a good option there.

But the strongest part in our team is definitely the attack and we should go out from that. We score easily this games and i hope that will continue on Euro2000 but it will be harder then. Our defence should be better.

Maybe we deserved to win but afterall it is a very good result ! I hope this results will continue on Euro 2000 :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts